RPGM [Translation Request] [Noelle Will Give Her All!] [RJ324709] [apricokobo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
got it how do i get it translated to english though
...are you even old enough to play this game?

Theres an attachment at the bottom of the post called "Noellev1.04 MTL1.64.zip" download that and extract it into your v1.04 game folder so it merges into your "www" folder.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
...are you even old enough to play this game?

Theres an attachment at the bottom of the post called "Noellev1.04 MTL1.64.zip" download that and extract it into your v1.04 game folder so it merges into your "www" folder.
first of all you dont need to be a dick about it i havent ever had to do this much work to play a game so i am sorry if i seem stupid about it and second this is what i got when i merged files and started the game

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
first of all you dont need to be a dick about it i havent ever had to do this much work to play a game so i am sorry if i seem stupid about it and second this is what i got when i merged files and started the game
You extracted in a non japanese locale and that has destroyed the file names. You need to switch your system locale to Japanese or use another locale method.
Easiest way to switch your system locale is to go to:
"Control panel" -> "Region and Language" -> "Administrative" -> "Change System Locale" and switch it to "Japanese (Japan)"
This will require a restart.
Once you have done that extract the Japanese game again, as well as my mod and the names will be written correctly and work.

I will add a short explanation of this to my release post to avoid confusion in the future.

Edit: In windows 10 it's only called "Region" not "Region and Language" and is sometimes bundled with "Clock"

Edit2: On the "being a dick about it" note, I really want to help people and I try to be patient, but it took 4 messages telling you to please use the latest version, until you even asked where it is. So it felt like you weren't even listening to me.

Last edited:

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Your game doesn't say v1.04 at the top, are you sure you applied the patch to the correct version of the game?
I took the most updated one, 1.64 i think ? I tried the version that the guys posted with fix, i got similar problem but when I try to start the game.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I took the most updated one, 1.64 i think ? I tried the version that the guys posted with fix, i got similar problem but when I try to start the game.
Something must have gone wrong during extraction. This is what the top says with the 1.04 version:
areyousureaboutthat.jpg

castoli

Aug 19, 2017
Common Installation Problem:
To correctly extract the raw Japanese version or my MTL you need to set your system locale to "Japanese(Japan)" or use another locale method.
Otherwise File names will be destroyed and the game crashes.

The easiest way to do this:
go to "Control panel" -> "Region and Language" in windows 7 / "Region" in windows 10-> "Administrative" -> "Change System Locale" and switch it to "Japanese (Japan)".
(This will require a restart.)

Once you have done that extract the raw version. Then extract my MTL inside the Noelle v1.4 folder (in the raw version called "ノエルがんばりますっ!製品版") so it merges with the "www" folder.
you could just open the Raw Version, press Ctrl + E and select japanese encoding

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What can I do then ? It's compressed windows file, i just extract them on my dekstop... And I tried a few time too.
I'm really not sure. If you are really using this version:

It should work normally...

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
you could just open the Raw Version, press Ctrl + E and select japanese encoding
People use different programs to extract things. I cannot rule out that they are using something without that function.
Changeing the system locale to Japanese works the same for everybody regardless what windows they are running and also avoids some other potential problems when working with Japanese games in general.

Edit: But in principle you are correct obviously.

Reactions: castoli

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I'm really not sure. If you are really using this version:

It should work normally...
That's the one I used, but this one give me another problem, and people already reported it i think, it's like missing an audio file or something like that.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
That's the one I used, but this one give me another problem, and people already reported it i think, it's like missing an audio file or something like that.
I will redownload it myself and run some tests, please give me a few minutes.

D

Deleted member 3861200

Oh, that's easy to fix, give me a few minutes.
Edit: Fixed in 1.63

Edit2: This is what i mean though. Once i know a problem i can usually fix it in a few minutes, but I need to be aware that there is a problem to begin with. So please write about everything that doesn't look intended.
Thanks for the quick fix!!

You want us to point out anything small like this (1.64)? (I'm assuming it says something along the lines of "owned" - already have those items)

Screenshot 2021-06-29 144725.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Sure, good luck and thanks for helping me out.
Downloaded file:
NWGHA_2021_06_26.zip
748 MB (784,667,607 bytes)
CRC32: 3A57823A

Extracted Folder:
ノエルがんばりますっ!
883 MB (926,238,958 bytes)
29,732 Files, 23 Folders

Game.exe
1.52 MB (1,604,096 bytes)
CRC32: F8C9D4D6

Unmodded game on startup:
unmodded.jpg

Downloaded MTL:
1292900_Noellev1.04_MTL1.64.zip
10.2 MB (10,790,719 bytes)
CRC32:8CDD22F4

Modded game on startup:
modded.jpg

Edit: I cannot replicate any problems with this, sorry.
Edit2: MTL archive used here was still "ultra" compressed. I now changed compression to "normal" in the hopes of it improving something which means the crc and file size are slightly different now. The inside of the zip is exactly the same though.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks for the quick fix!!

You want us to point out anything small like this (1.64)? (I'm assuming it says something along the lines of "owned" - already have those items)

View attachment 1272492
Things like that are sadly not easily accessible, they are not in the main json data files where you would expect them but instead in Js scripts. (Like the Load button was)
But it would still be nice to have a list of all these things in case i ever get around to bashing my head against that wall.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote