RPGM [Translation Request] [Noelle Will Give Her All!] [RJ324709] [apricokobo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
I played patch 1.64 for a bit and have some more screenshots of untranslated text. Hope they're helpful. In particular, the Stats in the upper-left corner aren't translated now even though they were in a previous patch.

Reactions: f9account

F1r

Sep 20, 2020
Hey, so I'm kinda confused on which file I'm supposed to download, can someone just send the entire game with the files added? Cuz I really suck at using code

SpOrder

Aug 12, 2018
I'm attempting to play the game on JoiPlay on Android. It appears there are permanent image replacers in this version. 1.04 with latest MTL. Also, the main character on the screen is replaced by an image of a door. Screenshot_20210629-081410.png Screenshot_20210629-081857.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
the game keeps freezing up when i go to turn in quest
Could you please be more specific? What quests? What version are you using? Is fatigue above 100?
Last time i coudnt play the game (some bug idn) , so my quastion now is can i play or its still buggy beyond playing?
1.51 for v.1.00 is stable, I finished a full playthrough (ending 2) without encountering broken mechanics caused by the mtl, but not everything is translated, it's a very rough, rushed version.
1.64 for v1.04 (includes major bugfixes) is "mostly" stable but not fully tested yet, I cannot say if everything is working as it should. If you want to be sure I would come back in a month or so when everything is polished and fixed. There's also a proper translation in the working on the ULMF forum. (but they are a bit unreliable in finishing things)
Hey, so I'm kinda confused on which file I'm supposed to download, can someone just send the entire game with the files added? Cuz I really suck at using code
There's a download link to 1.04 in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6060615
The matching MTL attachment would be Noellev1.04 MTL1.64
It's not fully tested yet so if you are worried about problems I would hold off on this game for a few more weeks so people have time to write me bug reports and I have time to fix everything.
I'm attempting to play the game on JoiPlay on Android. It appears there are permanent image replacers in this version. 1.04 with latest MTL. Also, the main character on the screen is replaced by an image of a door. View attachment 1271600 View attachment 1271602
I'm sorry i cannot help you with that. I have absolutely no idea about smartphones.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Could you please be more specific? What quests? What version are you using? Is fatigue above 100?
sorry i'm not sure what version it is and the quest it happened to me on two of them i started off in inn then went to the fruit vendor then to the house on west then after that it froze up when i turned in the quest for hide and seek when i redid it it also froze when i turned in the fortune teller

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
sorry i'm not sure what version it is and the quest it happened to me on two of them i started off in inn then went to the fruit vendor then to the house on west then after that it froze up when i turned in the quest for hide and seek when i redid it it also froze when i turned in the fortune teller
Would it be possible for you to retest with MTL1.64 using game version v1.04? I can't really find the problem knowing so little. :confused:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i think it could be my tiredness but i cant figure out how to lower it
when your "Fatigue" reaches 100 you should be sent to bed if you are not sent to bed there's a problem with the MTL.
But the fact that you call it "Tiredness" tells me you are using a version before 1.62 because that's when i changed it to "Fatigue".

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
I want to temper expectations, I will never properly translate the entire game. There is so much text in this, it would be a month long project and i just don't have that amount of free-time.
Also my Japanese is very limited, to say the least, so all my translations are basically just looking at a mtl and "guessing" what it means.
You still take your time to guess it, edit it, make it understandable, fix every issue that arises, that is very respectable.
Thank you for all your hard work with this.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
my fatigue is 125 now and it still has me out walking around and i cant use my bed
Please try to re-download and re-apply Noellev1.04 MTL1.64.
The problem you describe should be fixed since 1.62. Maybe your file got damaged or something.

Edit: Also you cannot use a save in which your fatigue is already 100 or above.

slamdunk1992

Aug 8, 2017
my fatigue is 125 now and it still has me out walking around and i cant use my bed
I used cheat to lower fatique below 100 and it allows me to walk. But in game still a lot of bugs , for example dark screen after nude night walk. Or infinite quests that doesnt allow you to go to sleep.

In JAP version still exists bug of fatique

Last edited:

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
been playing the 1.04 so far with latest patch, so far so good nothing crashing or freezing not working

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I just finished an entire Playthrough (True END) of Noelle will give her all v1.04 with my MTL 1.64 applied.
I did not encounter a single issue with:
Fatigue, Quests, Transitions, Combat, Items (including the Amulet of power), Maps or Animations.

Please check that you are actually using the latest version of my MTL before reporting an issue.

Reactions: Star Derpy

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
I just finished an entire Playthrough (True END) of Noelle will give her all v1.04 with my MTL 1.64 applied.
I did not encounter a single issue with:
Fatigue, Quests, Transitions, Combat, Items (including the Amulet of power), Maps or Animations.

Please check that you are actually using the latest version of my MTL before reporting an issue.
where is the latest version at

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote