RPGM [Translation Request] [Noelle Will Give Her All!] [RJ324709] [apricokobo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Lol. i just noticed hentaibedta uploaded v1.04 with my MTL applied now.
(The experimental probably still kinda broken one though)

Man why couldn't they wait till i have a stable/tested release damn it :KEK:

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
any issues on 1.04?
I have no idea,yet. I haven't replayed the game on that version, yet.
I just fixed obvious broken command lines.
It "could" be working fine but i suspect that certain events or objects aren't accessible yet because there's a lot of Lines translated which "could" be event pointers and now broken.
But this time i want to avoid just reverting everything that looks like that back to japanese so there's not suddenly characters/things with japanese names. I want a proper full MTL of everything.

But that means I need to rely on people trying that version and writing me bug reports, there's no way I can find all of these on my own.

Reactions: f9account

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can someone tell me the requirements to trigger a hentai event in one of the toilets? Id like to test if context events like that are working with my MTL but i can't even manage to trigger them in an original Japanese version.

Oct 12, 2018
The MTL has fucked up names when you first compiled it into an archieve, if you use the game with the fixed names by simply using winrars namecoding feature, the game wont launch at all.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The MTL has fucked up names when you first compiled it into an archieve, if you use the game with the fixed names by simply using winrars namecoding feature, the game wont launch at all.
The MTL does not have fucked up names, it has Japanese names (that seems a little harsh on Moonspeak) and it will not work if i use different names for the files.
I do not use Winrar so i cannot support you with that. I use 7zip.
What I did, and what is the recommended way to work with japanese games is to change your system locale to Japanese.
Control panel -> Region and Language -> Administrative -> Change System Locale -> Japanese (Japan)

If your windows doesn't recognize japanese it will instead produce broken gibberish.

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Can someone tell me the requirements to trigger a hentai event in one of the toilets? Id like to test if context events like that are working with my MTL but i can't even manage to trigger them in an original Japanese version.
Maybe someone can post a save game?

D

Deleted member 3861200

I have no idea,yet. I haven't replayed the game on that version, yet.
I just fixed obvious broken command lines.
It "could" be working fine but i suspect that certain events or objects aren't accessible yet because there's a lot of Lines translated which "could" be event pointers and now broken.
But this time i want to avoid just reverting everything that looks like that back to japanese so there's not suddenly characters/things with japanese names. I want a proper full MTL of everything.

But that means I need to rely on people trying that version and writing me bug reports, there's no way I can find all of these on my own.
I don't know if it's broken by your patch, but all the quests from Rin display as something like "if (v [29] === 0) [$questName]", and the achievement report does the same. And the achievement report just keeps giving the quest rewards endlessly, even for quests I don't have :BootyTime:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I don't know if it's broken by your patch, but all the quests from Rin display as something like "if (v [29] === 0) [$questName]", and the achievement report does the same. And the achievement report just keeps giving the quest rewards endlessly, even for quests I don't have :BootyTime:
Oh, that's easy to fix, give me a few minutes.
Edit: Fixed in 1.63

Edit2: This is what i mean though. Once i know a problem i can usually fix it in a few minutes, but I need to be aware that there is a problem to begin with. So please write about everything that doesn't look intended.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019
In the quest report screen at Lin's counter, you get these quests. However, at the point I'm at in game, I only have the first three available to accept.

Selecting the ones I don't have access to yet in Quest report allows me to collect the reward for them despite not having done them, or even being able to accept them from the receive quest menu(either because they haven't been unlocked or because something is messed up?)

Receive quest menu
1624932211112.png

report quest menu
1624931975097.png

In this case, Ogre subjugation and catch the underwear thief can be reported, reporting underwear thief seems to unlock something in game as well. maybe a sequence break

This is day five of the game, as well

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
In the quest report screen at Lin's counter, you get these quests. However, at the point I'm at in game, I only have the first three available to accept.

Selecting the ones I don't have access to yet in Quest report allows me to collect the reward for them despite not having done them, or even being able to accept them from the receive quest menu(either because they haven't been unlocked or because something is messed up?)

Receive quest menu
View attachment 1271218

report quest menu
View attachment 1271216

In this case, Ogre subjugation and catch the underwear thief can be reported, reporting underwear thief seems to unlock something in game as well. maybe a sequence break

This is day five of the game, as well
Is that using 1.63? or are you still using 1.62? Because exactly that is what i thought i fixed in 1.63 :unsure:

Did i fuck up?

Edit: I'm unable to replicate that problem using 1.63. The bounty-quests look normal to me...

Last edited:

ZLeonZ

Jun 16, 2017
Don't know is this is a problen with the version 1.04, the mtl patch or is intented but all the enemies in Loei Cave are invulnerable for me.

PD: Im using the last 1.63 patch for the 1.04.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Don't know is this is a problen with the version 1.04, the mtl patch or is intented but all the enemies in Loei Cave are invulnerable for me.

PD: Im using the last 1.63 patch for the 1.04.
I'll look into it.
Edit: Yep broken. Fixing it now.

Edit2: Fixed in 1.64

Last edited:
Reactions: ZLeonZ
Jan 9, 2019
Is that using 1.63? or are you still using 1.62? Because exactly that is what i thought i fixed in 1.63 :unsure:

Did i fuck up?

Edit: I'm unable to replicate that problem using 1.63. The bounty-quests look normal to me...
:KEK: If I had posted it earlier that would of been accurate
maybe next time I won't wait until after work to report the issue lmao
I'll keep playing and seeing if there's anything else that's strange

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
:KEK: If I had posted it earlier that would of been accurate
maybe next time I won't wait until after work to report the issue lmao
I'll keep playing and seeing if there's anything else that's strange
Please use 1.64 now before you report combat issues. :p

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote