RPGM [Translation Request] [Noelle Will Give Her All!] [RJ324709] [apricokobo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm having trouble getting the patch to work. The game runs fine before applying the patch, but after the patch it fails to find some base .png files on launch.

I got a copy of the game from DLsite, extracted with WinRar using Jap name encoding, then applied the patch also using Jap encoding. I've confirmed all file names are proper Jap characters not gibberish, but the files the error reference are .rpgmvp files instead of .png files. I've extracted the files into .png just to see what would happen and the game still doesn't detect them.

Any ideas to troubleshoot would be appreciated. At this point I suspect I needed to decrypt the game before patching, but I'm not so used to newer versions of RPGmaker.

P.S. Here's as of when this post is made. Maybe there was an unlisted update that ruined things for me.
Your screenshot says v1.04. My patch was built for v1.0. I'm not sure if i can just update this or if i would have to basically start from scratch again. :HideThePain:
I'll try to look into it once I have free time again.

Reactions: catmemejpg

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Could someone tell me what "exactly" changed between 1.0 and 1.04 because I think Im missing something.
I imported my translation 1.0 to 1.04 (no pictures yet) but i can't really see any difference.
At least from a text standpoint, it seems to have the same amount of lines, all already affected by the MTL.

Edit: I'm just gonna fix the pictures, pack everything together again and then wait for bug reports I suppose.
Edit2: Done.

Last edited:

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Could someone tell me what "exactly" changed between 1.0 and 1.04 because I think Im missing something.
I imported my translation 1.0 to 1.04 (no pictures yet) but i can't really see any difference.
At least from a text standpoint, it seems to have the same amount of lines, all already affected by the MTL.

Edit: I'm just gonna fix the pictures, pack everything together again and then wait for bug reports I suppose.
Edit2: Done.
Nice. I hate when devs don't keep a changelog on the Dlsite page. Hard enough to tell the version you have, never mind what changed. I'll play around with this game later tonight and see if anything is broken.

Edit: Looks like they made a Completed thread for this game. And everyone's complaining about errors... Buy hey, someone found a fix for the MTL breaking animations.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Nice. I hate when devs don't keep a changelog on the Dlsite page. Hard enough to tell the version you have, never mind what changed. I'll play around with this game later tonight and see if anything is broken.

Edit: Looks like they made a Completed thread for this game. And everyone's complaining about errors... Buy hey, someone found a fix for the MTL breaking animations.
Huh... I wonder what MTL they are using. Mine doesn't break animations since version 1.2. You think i should make another post there?
Edit: I guess it doesn't hurt to make a remark there.

Last edited:

hirano963

Sep 1, 2018
Updated Version of my MTL. Now with pictures! Horrible pictures.

If you experience a crash or game breaking bug after using this,
please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.

Known issues:
-It looks bad.
-It's not proper English.
-Some UI elements lost their transparency.
-There might be certain objects or characters with untranslated Japanese names (because it's really hard to know whats a name and what's pointing towards something), if you see any please tell me so i can fix them.
-The initial descriptions of Bounty-Quests are still in Japanese (I haven't found them in the files yet) but once you've accepted quests you can check them in the menu in English.
-Some menu options like "Load" aren't translated, (I still can't find them :cry:) but here's information on them:
View attachment 1266482

Currently working on:
Improving translation consistency.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, I was testing something while translating and found the missing menu text, they are in "\www\js\plugins.js"

Screenshot_2.png

Reactions: zirpcev and Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Freezes after finishing all the initial quests in the village (i think there was 5?) Ver 1.04, patch version 1.6.
the fuck? ill look into it.
Edit: Looks like the update messed things up after all.
Sleeping is overrated anyways. :HideThePain:

It completely destroyed the commonevents.json during the import this might take a while.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote