RPGM [Translation Request] [Noelle Will Give Her All!] [RJ324709] [apricokobo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
There's so much structurally different now (no idea how i didn't notice earlier) trying to update my existing MTL to 1.04 might actually be slower than starting from scratch.
At least i know the list of expected problems now and can fix everything faster.

Edit: maybe i can use this start-over to make the whole thing a little bit more polished. This will at least take me a full day though.

Edit2: Or not, I'm making good progress. I'll write updates here whenever I'm staring at a processing bar and got nothing better to do :KEK:
Already fixed Map and quest pointers as well as fatigue and nastyness triggers.
Edit3: Nvm fatigue is still fucked.
Edit4: Fatigue and combat fixed.
Edit5: i wish it would be easier to know whats a name and whats an event q.q
Edit6: combat clearly not fixed but having 3 goblins run in circles at mach 2 is kinda funny. :LOL:
Edit7: Okay this looks bad. Maybe this will even take more than 1 day. Ill probably put up some experimental build before sleeping though.
Edit:8 it seems to work reasonably well. im gonna sleep now, hoping to see a bunch of well detailed bug reports when i wake up so i can make this stable again and start polishing again.

Last edited:

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
thanks in this version it seems i can go oudside of a building (map5) after getting 100 tiredness and no lockup.

quite sure the borked up version used translator++ and simply translated all pointers in translations as well.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I went to ULMF and there are two people working on a translation.. both still have bugs to solve and neither are finished. I used
Shisaye's translation for v1.0 on this and it's working so far. I encountered the bug with the slimes not giving credit for kills which stopped my progress until I found out on ULMF that it was triggered by the Amulet of Power. I went back to an earlier save and didn't buy the Amulet this time which allowed me to complete the quest and continue with the game.

Reactions: f9account

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I went to ULMF and there are two people working on a translation.. both still have bugs to solve and neither are finished. I used
Shisaye's translation for v1.0 on this and it's working so far. I encountered the bug with the slimes not giving credit for kills which stopped my progress until I found out on ULMF that it was triggered by the Amulet of Power. I went back to an earlier save and didn't buy the Amulet this time which allowed me to complete the quest and continue with the game.
Is the amulet just broken in general or is it an issue with the MTL? Does the problem occur in my 1.62 version for 1.04?
Are they doing proper translations or also just MTL stuff?
In other words: Is my project obsolete?

Reactions: moemi02

dcr

Sep 4, 2016
Is the amulet just broken in general or is it an issue with the MTL? Does the problem occur in my 1.62 version for 1.04?
Neither ulmf project is complete or bug free. One is for 1.00 and hasnt been updated, the other hasnt provided a patch at all.
Both are mtl.

Oomuro

Jan 19, 2019
Updated Version of my MTL. Now with pictures! Horrible pictures.

MTL 1.63 is an experimental build for v1.04 of the game and was not tested yet. Expect problems and please tell me about them.

If you experience a crash or game breaking bug after using this,
please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.

Known issues:
-It looks bad.
-It's not proper English.
-According to ronan333 buying the amulet of power breaks certain quests in v1.00.
-Some UI elements lost their transparency.
-There might be certain objects or characters with untranslated Japanese names (because it's really hard to know whats a name and what's pointing towards something), if you see any please tell me so i can fix them.
-The initial descriptions of Bounty-Quests are still in Japanese (I haven't found them in the files yet) but once you've accepted quests you can check them in the menu in English.

Currently working on:
Problems with the 1.04 Update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, I'm new to this stuff. How do I use these zip files? Should I just copy it to the game? Because when I did, it says something like failed to load: /damage/ or /shadow1.png/.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Please do continue your translation because :
1 / Lot of people translating can fuse their project later and get a realy nice translation.

2 / No offense to anyone but ULMF have a lot of people "translating" game but a lot of them (naming noone here) have 150-200 project who are 30-50% translated at best and keep asking other peoples to stop their work or send their own project to them so they can work together and neverr keep in touch with those beginer translator even veteran and never ever finished any translation (at best 65-80% for their best project)......

So please do continue your hard work if u enjoy doing it by all means do it and thanks for your work till now :)

name002

Sep 22, 2018
Updated Version of my MTL. Now with pictures! Horrible pictures.

MTL 1.63 is an experimental build for v1.04 of the game and was not tested yet. Expect problems and please tell me about them.

If you experience a crash or game breaking bug after using this,
please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.

Known issues:
-It looks bad.
-It's not proper English.
-According to ronan333 buying the amulet of power breaks certain quests in v1.00.
-Some UI elements lost their transparency.
-There might be certain objects or characters with untranslated Japanese names (because it's really hard to know whats a name and what's pointing towards something), if you see any please tell me so i can fix them.
-The initial descriptions of Bounty-Quests are still in Japanese (I haven't found them in the files yet) but once you've accepted quests you can check them in the menu in English.

Currently working on:
Problems with the 1.04 Update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tried the 1.62 and i get the loading error with every image in the system folder while before putting the 1.62 MTL i played the version that was uploaded in anonfiles.

1624886702337.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Tried the 1.62 and i get the loading error with every image in the system folder while before putting the 1.62 MTL i played the version that was uploaded in anonfiles.

View attachment 1269819
I cannot replicate that problem. Are you sure that's v1.04?
You can find a download link in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6060615

Edit: The different versions use different Encryption keys for the" .rpgmvp" files. That's why it fails to read them if you're using my mod on the wrong version.

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
Hey, I am having errors when I try to play the raw game from the links posted here, anyone having the same problem?

View attachment 1269794
Ok so. If you are using WinRAR, double click on it and then click on the folder inside, press CTRL + E and then select (Shift Japanese), then extract the folder into the desired location. AFTER THAT, simply extract the MTL translation (simple extraction, right click and extract) then you are good to go.

Reactions: truemechasonic

name002

Sep 22, 2018
I cannot replicate that problem. Are you sure that's v1.04?
You can find a download link in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6060615

Edit: The different versions use different Encryption keys for the" .rpgmvp" files. That's why it fails to read them if you're using my mod on the wrong version.
yeah the 1.51 version works, seems like a thread got opened that's why i might have downloaded an older version
https://f95zone.to/threads/noelle-will-give-her-all-mtl-v1-03-apricokobo.86686/

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Ok so. If you are using WinRAR, double click on it and then click on the folder inside, press CTRL + E and then select (Shift Japanese), then extract the folder into the desired location. AFTER THAT, simply extract the MTL translation (simple extraction, right click and extract) then you are good to go.
I don't suppose there is a way to do this with 7zip or the windows integrated zip opener is there?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I don't suppose there is a way to do this with 7zip or the windows integrated zip opener is there?
I never had to do any fancy extraction, I just extract stuff with standard 7zip, but my main system locale is set to Japanese.
In case you don't know how to do that:
Control panel -> Region and Language -> Administrative -> Change System Locale -> Japanese (Japan)

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
only way to extract japanese file names on windows is by setting the locale of windows to japanese or using locale emulator on 7zip. but even locale emulator still requires to have japanese locale installed (but not set as default).

Reactions: Claude_Speed

Ookam1

Jun 28, 2021
Hehe, interesting... This is my first time I see a forum live and wait for the updates! I wanna thank all who are working on this, really appreciated the current flow of this game. I had some of the same problems others here had, but the "Japanese-extract" on WINzip helped out and now it's going smoothly

Shisaye Keep at it! Thanks for your work!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote