RPGM [Translation Request] [Noelle Will Give Her All!] [RJ324709] [apricokobo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jack koff

Jun 27, 2020
Red orc? can you please provide a screen and a more detailed description where that enemy shows up? I haven't played much of the game myself yet...

Edit: I found a "red goblin" (that is what it is referred to in the files) fixing that right now.
Edit2: please try 1.43 and tell me if it still happens.
Its fixed, thank you very much kind sir/ma'am.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This File doesn't seem to work for me. Anyone else?
It works correctly for me on the 1.0 dlsite release.
On a fresh install you need to let the game generate a global.rpgsave first.
To do this start a new game, skip everything (third option) and save to the first slot. Then close the game, overwrite your save with the 100% save and it should work.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I did a full playthrough with version 1.51 of my MTL now (I got ending 2 not the true end) and I did not notice any more broken mechanics.
Just how awful the MTL is and some minor fully untranslated lines.
So I'm going to slow down now unless someone reports me a pressing issue.
In the future i still intend to improve quest formatting, translate the fully untranslated stuff (wherever possible) and make the translation more consistent (like make it refer to "lewdness" only as "lewdness" and not switch every two sentences to "nastyness") but otherwise, especially looking at the very large amount of text in this, I see this project of mine "mostly" as finished.

Last edited:

Wcares

Nov 13, 2016
Anyone else getting a bug where you cant advance the slime subjugation quest? For some reason the counter only goes up the first time I kill a slime. If I kill 2 slimes at the same time it goes up to 2 but it doesnt go up again after killing more slimes. Doesnt work in a translated or base copy. Changing the value of the slime kills to 5 doesnt let me hand it in either (using a save editor, its system value if you wanna test it). Something is very fucked.

Edit: Its due to the amulet. Dont buy it or use a save editor to remove it. You can use the late game amulet that lets you 1 hit.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterSai

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
I'm having trouble getting the patch to work. The game runs fine before applying the patch, but after the patch it fails to find some base .png files on launch.

I got a copy of the game from DLsite, extracted with WinRar using Jap name encoding, then applied the patch also using Jap encoding. I've confirmed all file names are proper Jap characters not gibberish, but the files the error reference are .rpgmvp files instead of .png files. I've extracted the files into .png just to see what would happen and the game still doesn't detect them.

Any ideas to troubleshoot would be appreciated. At this point I suspect I needed to decrypt the game before patching, but I'm not so used to newer versions of RPGmaker.

P.S. Here's as of when this post is made. Maybe there was an unlisted update that ruined things for me.
Edit: To make it clear for future generations, the link above is for version 1.0.4

Last edited:

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Do you plan on updating the translation for the last version of the game ? (new content and bugs fixs)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote