RPGM [Translation Request] [Noelle Will Give Her All!] [RJ324709] [apricokobo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I tried to make a simple MTL, but it doesn't help much yet, since a lot of things are based on pictures, not text and some parts like the "Load" button, I cannot find at all. I found the "Save" button in the system.json but not "Load" for whatever reason.

Edit: I managed to decrypt some of the pictures and write translations on them, but the game doesn't want to read them as ".png" and i don't know how to encrypt them back to ".rpgmvp" (yet).
Edit2: Found out how, but this is gonna take a while and look very ugly.
Edit3: About half done but this is turning out to be more work than expected and some really weird things. There's a picture called ending03 with text saying ending 6 while there is not a single other picture with text about another ending. Was this dev drunk?
Edit4: found ending 5 picture but still no clue about the rest. I guess they just have no text in the end screen.

Final Edit: Finished better version, made new post for visibility and less clutter here. #83

Last edited:

papuh

Oct 18, 2018
I tried to make a simple MTL, but it doesn't help much yet, since a lot of things are based on pictures, not text and some parts like the "Load" button, I cannot find at all. I found the "Save" button in the system.json but not "Load" for whatever reason.

Edit: I managed to decrypt some of the pictures and write translations on them, but the game doesn't want to read them as ".png" and i don't know how to encrypt them back to ".rpgmvp" (yet). :(
Thank you

Fake16

Mar 10, 2018
Hi after thinkering a bit and having the same problem, the amount of money you have doesn't matter.
You have to make sure you talk to the 2 shop girls everyday to up their affection and do every quests of the red head girl before day 10. I'm not sure if work/ecchi events count, but i did all of them before day 10. To help when in the shop a 16 000g item appears, buy it (Its a shower that lowers the fatigue once a day and allows to do more H-event in a single day)

Avoid losing to monsters before day 10 because you lose part of a day.

If you do all that, on day 10, the shop girls help you to arrest the debt collectors and free you.

After that its unlimited time to do other H-events and up an exhibisionist Stat. Didnt go farther then that yet.

Hope it helps!
I am with a doubt. After doing all that how it ends ? I picked up the quest where i pick up the book after they leave the basement/safe area. Is that how it ends and how they are arested ?

Thanks for the info btw :D

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote