RPGM [Translation Request] [Noelle Will Give Her All!] [RJ324709] [apricokobo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vince77

Sep 8, 2017
does anyone know how to actually repay the debt back because i edited my save so that i have lots of money yet on the tenth day the debt collectors come and i cant advance further
Hi after thinkering a bit and having the same problem, the amount of money you have doesn't matter.
You have to make sure you talk to the 2 shop girls everyday to up their affection and do every quests of the red head girl before day 10. I'm not sure if work/ecchi events count, but i did all of them before day 10. To help when in the shop a 16 000g item appears, buy it (Its a shower that lowers the fatigue once a day and allows to do more H-event in a single day)

Avoid losing to monsters before day 10 because you lose part of a day.

If you do all that, on day 10, the shop girls help you to arrest the debt collectors and free you.

After that its unlimited time to do other H-events and up an exhibisionist Stat. Didnt go farther then that yet.

Hope it helps!

Feb 23, 2020
Hi after thinkering a bit and having the same problem, the amount of money you have doesn't matter.
You have to make sure you talk to the 2 shop girls everyday to up their affection and do every quests of the red head girl before day 10. I'm not sure if work/ecchi events count, but i did all of them before day 10. To help when in the shop a 16 000g item appears, buy it (Its a shower that lowers the fatigue once a day and allows to do more H-event in a single day)

Avoid losing to monsters before day 10 because you lose part of a day.

If you do all that, on day 10, the shop girls help you to arrest the debt collectors and free you.

After that its unlimited time to do other H-events and up an exhibisionist Stat. Didnt go farther then that yet.

Hope it helps!
Oh ok thanks for the help!

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
I am also having an issue with the game freezing after doing a certain amount of jobs. I know the day should end when fatigue hits 100 but it didn't, and then when it moved above again (from 125 to 160) the game freezes.

Ando-dono

Jun 21, 2020
Can someone help me ? My game is giving error on the menu.

View attachment 1257402

the folder and some files have strange names.

View attachment 1257399
You should use another unarchiver app. Try 7-zip or something else. It is strange, but WinRar works perfectly for me. If you don't want to install another app, then you should try to find the solution in WinRar settings. You should change the character encoding system to another one, which will not give you a "broken characters" after extracting files.

Ando-dono

Jun 21, 2020
Anyone has a bug where after a few quests at the start of the game, your character freezes and can't move?
Does anyone know whats wrong with that?
Same thing here. No idea what's going on.
I found a bug, that is breaking the game. When you start a new game, after all opening scenes and when you are free to act, you should check the upper middle part of the screen. If the game starts normally, you will see 3 heart icons in this place (check screenshot related to this message) and later you will play without any freezing bugs. If there are no heart icons, then the game starts with a bug and later you will meet a freeze on some quests. It is confirmed that the game downloaded from the mega link on the first page of this thread works without any freezing bugs if you starts a clean new game. You should forget about your old saves, they have already bugged.

UPDATE 1: This fixes at least "Hide & Seek game" and "Hypnotist" quests. But now I can't proceed the game after vegetables shop quest. It freezes right after the stats update.

UPDATE 2: Finally I found a solution. The game works good, if you managed to start it without "3 heart icons bug" and if you play it without any modifications in "data" folder. Any modification, such as machine translations with translator++, will break a game. The only way to play at the moment is to use a "RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher" with "Translation Aggregator" and other translators based on clipboard translations.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote