3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

daniney

Jun 12, 2019
Just incase people want to save themselves some hassle, like i just went through, here is to most current version with the most current translation fix installed.

I havent actually tested it much out of the loading screen but seems ok to me.

tiro_5

May 25, 2020
Just incase people want to save themselves some hassle, like i just went through, here is to most current version with the most current translation fix installed.

I havent actually tested it much out of the loading screen but seems ok to me. Mega
thank you

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
i hear some ppl talking about an actual translation happening on ULMF, you for reals or is ULMF still just a broken MTL?

Reactions: Greg_

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Both versions just lock up randomly. There is no exact point in the game to mention. All of them just freeze and have to be alt f4'd
I do not experience that, neither in 1.51 for v1.00 nor 1.64 for v1.04 . If i cannot replicate a problem, I need a proper bug report when "exactly" it occurs or I cannot help you.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I do not experience that, neither in 1.51 for v1.00 nor 1.64 for v1.04 . If i cannot replicate a problem, I need a proper bug report when "exactly" it occurs or I cannot help you.
Yeah that's fair, sometimes it happens after completing a quest, sometimes it happens when entering a new zone. There is no real way to pinpoint it. And it happens across all versions, not just the ones with your translation.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Yeah that's fair, sometimes it happens after completing a quest, sometimes it happens when entering a new zone. There is no real way to pinpoint it. And it happens across all versions, not just the ones with your translation.
Directly after a quest is normally when the "Fatigue" system breaks things (does fatigue say 100 or higher?), or when you reach a certain "work done" count (referred to as "reliability" in the earlier versions) and the next main quest starts. But both of those things "should" be fixed in 1.51 for the v1.00 release.
1.64 for 1.04v(which includes bugfixes like fixing the amulet of power breaking subjugation quests) is still somewhat experimental (not properly tested) but i addressed something similar in 1.63.

I have never seen freezes when just entering a new zone though, that one confuses me....

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
is it just me or the pixel sex animations aint working ?

and i got the same problem game freeze after finishing a quest and enter new zone , fatigue its over 100 like 120

Last edited:

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
i hear some ppl talking about an actual translation happening on ULMF, you for reals or is ULMF still just a broken MTL?
It's actually happening. The same guy who translated Sprite Hills games picked it up. It will take some time for sure, but his works are high quality.

Jan 15, 2021
The MTL this time literally made the game unplayable about 5 minutes in.
Nah, At this point we shouldn't complain about the MTL, it's the crashing issues that should be complained about...
If you would have downloaded the correct MTL and installed it correct you'd have no issues. I played the game from start to finish. To be clear, do not download the one in the OP. That one is broken. What you need is the japanese original version of the game and then you put in the correct MTL from Shisaye. Then all of it works. There is only one minor bug I found with the Thief. But this can be fixed in game by moving right once, moving left and sleeping until its night. The game should fix itself at that point.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
If you would have downloaded the correct MTL and installed it correct you'd have no issues. I played the game from start to finish. To be clear, do not download the one in the OP. That one is broken. What you need is the japanese original version of the game and then you put in the correct MTL from Shisaye. Then all of it works. There is only one minor bug I found with the Thief. But this can be fixed in game by moving right once, moving left and sleeping until its night. The game should fix itself at that point.
Shisaye is working hard true to that.

Jan 15, 2021
All people want is games that simply work. It's not even about some minor editing like word wrapping or missing dialogues - we just want the game to work. If somebody uploads the game that crashes after 5 minutes or has broken animations, then they should take away their uploader status.
This is the most basic thing - don't upload shit that doesn't work...

btw. I played this game with automated translation tool from start to finish without a single crash. Why do we need uploaders that do worse job than automated tools?

Go to a house in the 2nd town that's near the place you get an event with a hole in the wall. You have to enter it from behind and go to basement.
Because playing it with automated tools is bothersome. You need to set everything up and play the game relatively slowly, since the translation tool needs time to translate. Which can be especially annoying, if you just want to keep skipping because you watch a scene you don't like or care about. Which can cause crashes or if its an online translator, he might even block you from using the service.
With an MTL already in the game, you can play the game as quick as you like. The translation is generally not so great. But that is not important since you usually only need to understand it partially to know what to do next.
Well and the scenes themselves are the same as always very well known in Hentai. You can very much imagine what exactly the girl or the guy says depending on context.
Also just because OPs MTL is broken not all MTLs are. Like the one from Shisaye is perfectly fine.

Reactions: Troqu and Joeburqa
Jan 15, 2021
This is the Saddest story ever, but well i'll still follow the topic, it seems like a good game, that has been broken to the point of unplayability, unluckily i think i just have to wait for a non-broken version and that's it, because patching and everything isn't really my jam
The one from Shisaye works fine. You just need the original japanese version, then you put the translation files of Shisaye over it. Done.

clnght3

May 26, 2020
If anyone wants to play this on Joiplay, you can use shisaye's translation but for some reason you can't pause the game since it softcrashes the app, might be a me thing but I recommend downloading the JP versión then the MTL from shisaye, I have a Redmi Note 9 (4GB/128GB) so your mileage may vary

Reactions: D3l
Feb 2, 2019
Hmmmm... :unsure: It says it is censored... But... Can we really call it "censored" when the game is, in its base, pixel art? Since censorship are general pixeled intimate part...

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes