3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

a55555

May 31, 2017
I bought the JP version and just used textractor and it's amazing. this version skips all the animations and doesnt show stats. game is god tier. highly reccomend.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

MiquShiro

Oct 25, 2017
I have no influence on this Thread, in fact i started my MTL before it was even made.
I have added a link in my main post to the correct raw v1.04.
It was shared by zirpcev here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...er-all-rj324709-apricokobo.85898/post-6060615
I already looked through that translation request thread.
Im just saying that the translation you provided most likely wont work on the version that is on this thread due to it being an older version (You know that this game is picky about the version used for the translation)

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
just use his 1.04 MTL and overwrite the www folder in the game, im not the translator, i just uploaded the game, so yeah if you need help just ask, its a crash that can be fixed.

later today i will go into the game and try to fix the fatigue crash for everyone cause the game also crashed on me for the 1.03.

now 1.04 www fix seems to work and is compatible cause im able to play, i started a new game and it seems to be going fine, i guess later i'll find out if it crashes once i play some more.

at the current moment im dealing with making a game, my YT channel and a bunch of other tiny projects :D :D

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
This guy is notorious for releasing his MTL cancer which also always breaks the game. No effort to make the english at least understandable. No real work put into it whatsoever. I cringe whenever I see his name...
At least some real hard work is getting done over at ulmf. Thank god for real translators.
of course the uploader gave this comment a facepalm. :KEK:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Nah, At this point we shouldn't complain about the MTL, it's the crashing issues that should be complained about...
that's my fucking issue and this incompetent uploader doesn't seem to grasp that understanding that they shouldn't upload a fucking game on here that is broken without any kind of warning that "hey btw this shitty translation i made in 5 mins might VERY WELL CRASH 5 mins into the game just letting you know ;)" Also how dare i critique this amazing translation by the translation creator, how dare i get rightly angry that they continue to ignore us. :FacePalm:

Here comes the stans coming to defend this shitty MTL that breaks the game entirely. :KEK:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes