3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

relayzgod

Jan 1, 2024
can anybody help? I can't attack the space between the trees for the rimuru quest. it keeps saying the vines are in the way. I'm on joiplay

relayzgod

Jan 1, 2024
I'm so confused. Is there something that's supposed to happen while doing Rin's flower quest? I'm literally stuck. Can't leave the forest, and there's nothing to interact with. The only thing I found were the vines growing. Can't slash them, can't interact in any other way. I've seen some posts about a tentacle fight? Is my game fucked?

Toshiro638

Jun 15, 2023
Hi. Can you tell me please which one rpg maker do they use in this game. Like it's RPG Maker MZ, RPG Maker MV or etc

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
Noelle Does Her Best! v1.05
Unofficial JGP format (Joiplay package)

- Optimized controls for standard gamepad
- Included savegame with unlocked gallery

Last edited:

4nk1

Mar 5, 2024
Does anyone have JP version apk? Japanese text is easier to read than MTL gibberish -_-

Edit: nvm i can play PC JP version on joiplay :D

Last edited:

tentakuru

Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone have JP version apk? Japanese text is easier to read than MTL gibberish -_-

Edit: nvm i can play PC JP version on joiplay :D
Why are you playing MTL when there is a full proper translation for the game?

Legalloli

Apr 4, 2024
By the way, the game always crash at the "panty stealer" quest for me, right after she go outside, am I doing something wrong with my settings? (I'm playing on my phone)

PSDude242

Jul 18, 2023
Can someone please explain to me why I get so many capitalization errors on the image files? I don't feel like stopping every 10 seconds to fix an image file name.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes