3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
You can't pay off your debt, no matter what. What you need is to increase the relationship with Rimuru/Rin everyday and complete x quests for reaching a specific quote of points. Doing that you'll get the 1st or 2nd ending, otherwise the 3rd(bad ending).
I already downloaded 2 different versions of the game on my mobile and in both when I reach the mission to pick the flower in the forest the animation of the tentacles does not appear: 'C is bugged then

Reactions: Hatoko7152

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
that's some horrendous anatomy on the first pic. kagura... makes sense.
Yeah, the anatomy in this game is pretty...um, hilarious at times. I would vastly prefer something a little (well, a lot) more toned down in that regard, but anime will be anime.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Can I have a guide to paying off debts?

it's actually easy. do as many events as you can per day, but also make sure to talk to the two shop girls EVERY day when possible. If their affection is too low, it will ruin any chance of paying the debt.

feel free to spend at will. but you should try to get the shower to get those extra bits of stamina. showering and getting the semen out of noelle will recover some stamina

Reactions: Jimthesim

paradandan

May 4, 2018
Is there any link to the android version on the thread? I can't find it if so...
Is it also on english though?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes