3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
In case someone is wondering why it says the OP was edited today. Nothing interesting changed.
I've just removed the "unofficial port" warning.
I think that was still leftover by accident by whoever updated the OP last time.
Since this is the official kargura version it doesn't make sense for it to have that warning.

Reactions: Genis

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
In case someone is wondering why it says the OP was edited today. Nothing interesting changed.
I've just removed the "unofficial port" warning.
I think that was still leftover by accident by whoever updated the OP last time.
Since this is the official kargura version it doesn't make sense for it to have that warning.
Thanks for taking the time to clear that up, dislike when something changes/doesn't & there's no mention.

Reactions: Aereon1104

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022

Snowfox1

Aug 23, 2021
Do you run the game with locale emulator or japanese locale. Never got this error myself.
I run my PC with Japanese Local. I think the game is simply broken. I have done research and I am not the only one having the same error. So far I have not figure out how to solve it. Oddly enough, the original Japanese version of the game does not give me any of this errors. It only happens when I run the English version.

Reactions: Animer

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
does anyone have a step by step on how to get the debt paid?
just working around should do the trick. try to find the well paying jobs and dont get ko'd while adventuring? i did it without much thought even though I thought I was not going to make it.

roxperri

Jun 16, 2022
View attachment 1981847

Overview:
Noelle has lived out in the sticks all her life, but the frequent monster attacks, lack of shops,
and general monotony of village life has her itching to move somewhere with a little more excitement.
Just as she's bemoaning her lack of funds, the opportunity she's been searching for hits her... literally!
Carried on a breeze, a flyer for a house in Milum Town at a price that's almost too good,
to be true smacks her right in the face. Though initially wary,
she enters MACS Real Estate to inquire about the property and leaves a proud homeowner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-08-13
Release Date: 2022-08-13
Developer: Apricokobo - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.05 (Built from the Japanese original v1.22)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Notes:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Save

Thank you for sharing Ladydarkness

View attachment 1981837 View attachment 1981820 View attachment 1981836 View attachment 1981821 View attachment 1981838 View attachment 1981822 View attachment 1981823 View attachment 1981824

cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
any similar games where fmc starts "innocent" and gets harassed and raped?

also whats the first anal scene havent gotten that far yet

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes