3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

chimbon

Jul 14, 2022
Im stucked on 89 lewdnewss and i cant seem to proceed with beach house 2 where chad needs to go to noelle's home

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Thanks! And if you don't mind I want ask another question. Where is the save file? or just with the game zip file? I just want to asking first though the game hasn't finishing dowload yet.
save is in the WWW folder

Reactions: c3907970

chronoMayari

Nov 10, 2021
Im stucked on 89 lewdnewss and i cant seem to proceed with beach house 2 where chad needs to go to noelle's home
to those stuck on this, build up fatigue (sex with rimuru/rin, prostitution, etc) and go back home each time you do so. you'll eventually trigger the chad invasions at home until you can continue the beach house event.

this is on 1.0.5 btw

not sure if going in and out of ur home repeatedly can trigger the home invasion scenes, but i got mine done this way

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
to those stuck on this, build up fatigue (sex with rimuru/rin, prostitution, etc) and go back home each time you do so. you'll eventually trigger the chad invasions at home until you can continue the beach house event.
one way to trigger home invasion or related events that I've noticed, is to go into other maps, specially dungeons, and then coming back.
Also another, thing that might be keeping you stuck on lewdness is not doing the exhibition events at night.

Reactions: |I|I|

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
uugh, played this years ago as a MTL and it was better quality than this. furthermore there are tons of errors in file naming making me unable to port this to anything like linux/android/mac. i'm not going to rename roughly 15000 files manually because some idiot translator dont know the difference between uppercase and lowercase.

Reactions: Zythnel

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hey guys, this story of the game, the MC getting fooled into something through a contract reminded me of a game i've been looking for but totally forgot its name
the story is about a female MC who was thrown into prison, and in the next prison cell there was a succubus who fooled her into a contract that forced the MC to gather energy for the succubus through sex

does anyone know what that game was called?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
hey guys, this story of the game, the MC getting fooled into something through a contract reminded me of a game i've been looking for but totally forgot its name
the story is about a female MC who was thrown into prison, and in the next prison cell there was a succubus who fooled her into a contract that forced the MC to gather energy for the succubus through sex

does anyone know what that game was called?
Pretty sure you're looking for this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-alcummy-of-amelie-final-happypink.103903/

Fun game, but pretty short and extremely easy. Also hilarious.

• Red Heart
Reactions: elmicho

madmonkey360

Nov 25, 2017
Scenes are still missing, there are scenes that remain on the screen in black and only text comes out, leaving at the end a scene of how Noelle was left... xDD.

By the way someone has the folder "pictures" of version 1.05 with the names of the files well placed?.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes