3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Do you have a walkthrough on how to get the True Ending? Also, is getting 10,000,000 gold a requirement or can you get the true ending without earning 10,000,000? What's the most effective way of getting the required amount of money to pay off Noelle's debt?
It's already written in the spoilers of the post you quoted but welp.

For the true ending, from the moment Rimuru and Rin are unlocked, go talk to them everyday and do the quests rin gets (slaying orcs and things like that) first before anything. The only thing that have priority from the quests are the special request of the girls. You have to do them no matter what, else the true ending won't be possible.

Spoiler alert : You can't get the 10,000,000 gold no matter what, it's a bait. Don't focus on getting money, it's a trap

TLDR : Go do the requests of Rin and Rimuru, do the quests Rin gets sometimes and talk to them to be able to get the true ending.

Reactions: Aereon1104

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
If you want something similar but with actual gameplay and a real story, go play Lelie Navigation. Lelie is a ditzy character but not stupid as fuck like Noelle. There is actual progression, storywise and sexwise. Sex events need certain requirements, just like in this game.
Lelie starts as innocent and gets in weird situations but she doesn't just react like "Oh, I've just been raped. Well, who cares?". Her mood changes depending on what happened to her which in return has effects on her stats. Over time she starts to love sex but will still react negatively to rape or if she feels guilty for having sex with a married man.

Also, if you plan to buy the game, it's cheaper than Noelle's game but with more content. Unfortunately you won't find Lelie Navigation on F95 because of some shota content. Only downside is the scenes in Lelie aren't animated.

Last edited:

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
If you want something similar but with actual gameplay and a real story, go play Lelie Navigation.
Lelie does have an art problem, though. Starts cute but gets more and more ragged as you get more sex experience, which is a shame. Agreed otherwise, and iirc Lelie even lets you complete the game without a forced rape scene which is nice

Jul 11, 2017
there is a scene in the fight against the goblin "damange slutty" does anyone know how to do this? I already finished the game and everything is at the maximum but I can't release her scene taking damage in this slutty mode, I can only see it when I release everything in the scene room

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
If you want something similar but with actual gameplay and a real story, go play Lelie Navigation. Lelie is a ditzy character but not stupid as fuck like Noelle. There is actual progression, storywise and sexwise. Sex events need certain requirements, just like in this game.
Lelie starts as innocent and gets in weird situations but she doesn't just react like "Oh, I've just been raped. Well, who cares?". Her mood changes depending on what happened to her which in return has effects on her stats. Over time she starts to love sex but will still react negatively to rape or if she feels guilty for having sex with a married man.

Also, if you plan to buy the game, it's cheaper than Noelle's game but with more content. Unfortunately you won't find Lelie Navigation on F95 because of some shota content. Only downside is the scenes in Lelie aren't animated.
Know any place I can get my hands on an english translation?

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Know any place I can get my hands on an english translation?
If you want to buy it: Of course the Kagura Games homepage.
If you don't want to buy it: You know the title of the game, I guess you know how the internet works. Shouldn't be so hard entering the title in some search engine.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Finished game twice, played last year and still enjoyable, also my save (my old one didn't work in Kagura ver.)
- Save 1: END 1
- Save 2: END 2
- Save 3: END 3
- Save 4: END 4~6 & Gallery Room
- Save 5: END7 (sleep until morning and choose GO)
END7 is the best ending ever :love:

Apr 10, 2018
Game folder has over 30k+ files. Even the picture folder alone has well over 32k files. Those who are asking whether or not it can be played on joiplay or any other app on mobile devices, good luck copying it into the phone first.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Huh?
You can find a link to the 1.04->1.05 patch directly underneath the download links in the OP.
Shit, my bad man I didn't see that lol. Still, I was referring to updating the actual download on mega to the most recently patched version. Also, I played Kamishiro Itsuki's Election with your decensor mod and it was solid. Thanks for making that. Is there also a place where we can suggest a game for a demosaic or do you pretty much do the ones you just really like?

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Huh?
You can find a link to the 1.04->1.05 patch directly underneath the download links in the OP.
Can't download it because it has a virus according to chrome and windows defender :-/

Also it's a terrible way to provide an update... a .exe and .bin file? Yeah like I'm gonna open that...

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shit, my bad man I didn't see that lol. Still, I was referring to updating the actual download on mega to the most recently patched version. Also, I played Kamishiro Itsuki's Election with your decensor mod and it was solid. Thanks for making that. Is there also a place where we can suggest a game for a demosaic or do you pretty much do the ones you just really like?
I use AI for the start and then draw those myself, as a result it only really works if there's not much censorship to begin with, or the AI just paints a blank color.
Of 100 games maybe 1-3 have a decent result, and so taking requests for that would be pretty pointless.
Can't download it because it has a virus according to chrome and windows defender :-/

Also it's a terrible way to provide an update... a .exe and .bin file? Yeah like I'm gonna open that...
I highly doubt Ladydarkness made it that way, so I guess you need to complain to Kagura Games.

Surgy Made his own probably better patch (I didn't test it, yet.): https://f95zone.to/threads/noelle-will-give-her-all-v1-04-apricokobo-kagura.86686/post-8765341

echonoise

May 15, 2018
Does anyone have a save after the Underwear Thief quest? The game starts lagging like hell during the night part for some reason.

Animer

Jun 8, 2020
Game folder has over 30k+ files. Even the picture folder alone has well over 32k files. Those who are asking whether or not it can be played on joiplay or any other app on mobile devices, good luck copying it into the phone first.
I'm also an android player, and I can play the game on joiplay smoothly without a hitch

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
Nah I'm playing it on Joiplay right now. Took 35 minutes to decompress though. I really haven't encountered yet an unplayable rpgm game using Joiplay. Renpy on other hand is 50-50, which is why I just usually install the apk.

Last edited:

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
I can't believe I will ever type this line.
"I think the MTL was better."
The font is kinda annoying and the translation doesn't really bring justice to the hotness of the original language. I want my "onaho", "noodles", and "zaman-tan" back!!

Absolute fucking buffoon girls is my biggest fetish. And so I count this as a win.
You're right the MTL is way hotter. What the fuck

Reactions: B@llzzD33p69
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes