3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
I can't believe I will ever type this line.
"I think the MTL was better."
The font is kinda annoying and the translation doesn't really bring justice to the hotness of the original language. I want my "onaho", "noodles", and "zaman-tan" back!!
I guess I just can't get into how DUMB Noelle is. Like. Holy shit. I've played a lot of h-games over the years, and Noelle here really stands out in terms of how stupid she is above even some others that had obvious reasons to be that stupid...
Absolute fucking buffoon girls is my biggest fetish. And so I count this as a win.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
Reactions: Aereon1104

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm actually 50% serious. The font they choose is stupider than Noelle herself. It could be bias from fapping to the MTL too fucking much though. But well the KG version has a proper wordwrap so I'm not going to switch it back xd
I didn't see a point in refining my version more, considering both kagura and tentakuru were making "proper" translations.
It would be pretty weird for me to try to compete with a big publisher.

Also the Kagura version is uncensored, so that automatically wins.

Last edited:

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
I didn't see a point in refining my version more, considering both kagura and tentakuru were making "proper" translations.
It would be pretty weird for me to try to compete with a big publisher.
Yes I do understand. I'm just stating my opinion. Bottom line, you did a good job MTL'd it. Thank you for your service.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Honestly, Noelle is dumb as hell. But they were not only trying to go for a comedic tone, but also make her seem like the loveable idiot, which she is.

Normally a girl like that would be seen as cute or even precious, but the minute sexual situations get involved... people suddenly see that kind of character as a bimbo for some reason.

I don't see it like that, it's more like a "corrupt the cutie" moment for me cause it's not like she asked to be in those situations, she's just too gullible to figure it out until it's too late.

Now if you want annoying levels of stupidity, then take a look at Aho-girl.... At least Noelle could still function in society. Yoshiko from Aho-girl is frequently on "how the fuck are you still alive?" levels of stupid.

While I'm personally not a huge fan of that either, I don't think this counts as "bad writing", I think this is very deliberate.

This "dumb, fucks good" stuff. (Not sure what the English version is. In German for example it would be "Dumm fickt gut".)
It's the belief that somehow the less intelligent a woman is, the better she's in bed.
It's pretty widespread among boomers. :KEK:

The way I always thought of it, "the dumber they are, the easier it is to fuck them". Wouldn't necessarily make them better unless they're taught that way.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The way I always thought of it, "the dumber they are, the easier it is to fuck them". Wouldn't necessarily make them better unless they're taught that way.
I think the idea is that, if they have no intelligence, their "primal instincts" overwrite their behavior, and they become natural sex machines.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I think the idea is that, if they have no intelligence, their "primal instincts" overwrite their behavior, and they become natural sex machines.
that's kind of what I mean by "easier to fuck". They're less reserved about things and are more open to it cause "it may not be right, but it feels good". And a lot of cases, it ends up "it's okay if it feels good" for those types.

and then to add onto that, the more you have sex, the better you tend to get at it anyway. hence the "teaching" part of my last comment cause naturally they'll get better and since it "feels good" they'll want to get better.

this honestly could happen to anyone, but the dumber ones tend to resist it far less.

also going back to that other thing I mentioned, sometimes (arguably in Noelle's case) a person could be "endearing levels of stupid", which may or may not make someone want them more. Yoshiko from aho-girl is more "please leave me the hell alone" levels of stupid so she'd be less likely to end up in situations where someone actually cares about her, and it'd likely end up as abusive towards her if she had sex.

make of that what you will.

Last edited:

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
cant do anything after the goblin stolen goods quest? No new quest appeared and cant sleep. Also it looks like there should be a cutscene on when opening the chest, I saw a manhole and she probably fell into a trap but nothing happened

there seems to also be sexual harassment scenes on hotel and grocer but nothing happened

Hien

Dec 12, 2017
cant do anything after the goblin stolen goods quest? No new quest appeared and cant sleep. Also it looks like there should be a cutscene on when opening the chest, I saw a manhole and she probably fell into a trap but nothing happened

there seems to also be sexual harassment scenes on hotel and grocer but nothing happened
Did you advance the story before doing the minor quests? Because the exact same thing happened to me and I think that may be the problem.

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
Did you advance the story before doing the minor quests? Because the exact same thing happened to me and I think that may be the problem.
ah I fixed it. The Steam version isnt the latest version for some reason. I patched it to 1.05

Reactions: Hien

g903

Aug 19, 2018
Got the game running on Joiplay but no audio at all, anyone have any ideas to this issue?

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Guide for all endings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit log:
- Added Ending 1-3
- Added more exact requirements
- Better formatting
Do you have a walkthrough on how to get the True Ending? Also, is getting 10,000,000 gold a requirement or can you get the true ending without earning 10,000,000? What's the most effective way of getting the required amount of money to pay off Noelle's debt?

Animer

Jun 8, 2020
please upload the complete package in version 1.05, I'm an android user so I can't access the update file :cry:

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes