3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Will that help me get the 1.22 version . I at least think that's the final version . I've only played the 1.04 . And I didn't use JoiPlay
Unless I'm understanding you incorrectly, you seem to be a bit confused about the different versions.
This thread now has the new Kagura version, which is a remake of the game based on the original Japanese v1.22.

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
This got Kagura'd. I'm literally shaking and crying rn. God have not forsaken this world after all.

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
This got Kagura'd. I'm literally shaking and crying rn. God have not forsaken this world after all.
Sorry I'm new to all of this so I'm asking questions. So when I download this version, I just extract the file and put the exe version on JoiPlay on my phone?

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
Sorry I'm new to all of this so I'm asking questions. So when I download this version, I just extract the file and put the exe version on JoiPlay on my phone?
I haven't tried the kagura version so, try it out! Be mad! This world was built on trials and errors! Throw away your doubts! Act first question later! It's now or never, fellow scientist! Everything is possible of you set your mind to! As once a wise man said:
"Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."

Don't let practical problems stop you from ejaculating to this masterpiece!

Reactions: Lycanshi

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
I haven't tried the kagura version so, try it out! Be mad! This world was built on trials and errors! Throw away your doubts! Act first question later! It's now or never, fellow scientist! Everything is possible of you set your mind to! As once a wise man said:

Lol noted

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017

Cool ambiguous Seth.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
When I load up the save that was linked here, it immediately forces you into a bunch of scenes in a row without any way to stop and open a menu, and you can't access the gallery/recollection room/scene viewer (if there is one?)
Anyone have a complete save that doesn't lock you into random nonsense and just lets you access the gallery?
Save inside the full gallery

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Noelle is really doing her best, she's doing her best to bore me. After 6 in-game days it's still the same boring routine. This is not a game, it's just a scene gallery with some walking in between. The scenes aren't that great either and I just started skipping them. The animations are okay if you like seeing Noelle interact with grey sticks most of the time. I absolutely don't understand why this gets so much praise.
Maybe I'm spoiled by much better games with actual gameplay, actual progression that makes sense and better pixel animations. Or maybe it's just my age and it's not so easy to excite me anymore.

Reactions: Dooffee

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
susucoklat15: Added titles with the new font to the original message. Also I don't think they need darker 1px outline, because this is part of what makes them unreadable in the first place.

• Red Heart
Reactions: susucoklat15

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I have to agree that the game-play for this boring. Like. Really boring. The battle stuff is just tedious. Not to mention that there's a bunch of unavoidable smut that leads to some weird situations. Like Noelle losing her "virginity" to that Stallion dude... AFTER she had the tentacle encounter in the forest with Rimuru... GG game. GG.

The art is nice and the animations are smooth and all... but the fact that a lot of it is labelled "EXTRA" when it feels like it has the majority of the game's content is really weird. Not to mention that mileage will vary in terms of art and whatnot.

And I dunno... I guess I just can't get into how DUMB Noelle is. Like. Holy shit. I've played a lot of h-games over the years, and Noelle here really stands out in terms of how stupid she is above even some others that had obvious reasons to be that stupid... I get that they were trying to give things a comedic tone... but it didn't really fly well with me tbh.

So. Eh?

Nice hentai, but bad overall gameplay and stuff.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I have to agree that the game-play for this boring. Like. Really boring. The battle stuff is just tedious. Not to mention that there's a bunch of unavoidable smut that leads to some weird situations. Like Noelle losing her "virginity" to that Stallion dude... AFTER she had the tentacle encounter in the forest with Rimuru... GG game. GG.

The art is nice and the animations are smooth and all... but the fact that a lot of it is labelled "EXTRA" when it feels like it has the majority of the game's content is really weird. Not to mention that mileage will vary in terms of art and whatnot.

And I dunno... I guess I just can't get into how DUMB Noelle is. Like. Holy shit. I've played a lot of h-games over the years, and Noelle here really stands out in terms of how stupid she is above even some others that had obvious reasons to be that stupid... I get that they were trying to give things a comedic tone... but it didn't really fly well with me tbh.

So. Eh?

Nice hentai, but bad overall gameplay and stuff.
While I'm personally not a huge fan of that either, I don't think this counts as "bad writing", I think this is very deliberate.

This "dumb, fucks good" stuff. (Not sure what the English version is. In German for example it would be "Dumm fickt gut".)
It's the belief that somehow the less intelligent a woman is, the better she's in bed.
It's pretty widespread among boomers. :KEK:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
While I'm personally not a huge fan of that either, I don't think this counts as "bad writing", I think this is very deliberate.

This "dumb, fucks good" stuff. (Not sure what the English version is. In German for example it would be "Dumm fickt gut".)
It's the belief that somehow the less intelligent a woman is, the better she's in bed.
It's pretty widespread among boomers. :KEK:
i think the word is "bimbo"

Reactions: Shisaye
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes