3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
For some reason this forum started to use a system in which a file gets marked as a virus, even if just a single obscure AV triggers.
I wouldn't read too much into that and make my own research. Run it through virustotal.com and if you're still worried, use it in a vm or sandbox environment.
A lot of AV programs do not check reports before adding them. As a result if a company wants to discredit a ripping/piracy/cheating tool they can just false flag it.

I have no experience with this particular one. I'm just talking about the "VIRUS" tagging in general, but I highly doubt TeamHentaiX would upload something before checking it.

madmonkey360

Nov 25, 2017
Surgy My imagination is not working right now, it has been broken after changing Uppercase and Lowercase files in the "pictures" folder. A pity that the scenes in black are not drawn, although I understand from the text that they require 5 times more work than the others.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
For some reason this forum started to use a system in which a file gets marked as a virus, even if just a single obscure AV triggers.
I wouldn't read too much into that and make my own research. Run it through virustotal.com and if you're still worried, use it in a vm or sandbox environment.
A lot of AV programs do not check reports before adding them. As a result if a company wants to discredit a ripping/piracy/cheating tool they can just false flag it.

I have no experience with this particular one. I'm just talking about the "VIRUS" tagging in general, but I highly doubt TeamHentaiX would upload something before checking it.
original file has no virus, maybe i need to upload to a host, hold on

ok try it now at last post
https://f95zone.to/threads/noelle-will-give-her-all-v1-05-apricokobo-kagura.86686/post-8797060

(I deleted the Attachment and Replaced it with Mediafire

let me know if there is still a virus
also here is my scan

1661031180105.png

Last edited:

Kushe

Jan 1, 2019
i've never seen a game in this site with less than 1gb space that has more than 30k files in it's rar file

lwynuu

Mar 18, 2020
100% Save Recollection Room Unlocked for v1.05 Enjoy!! ;);):cool:

OP updated with 100% Save
Also MV Cheat Menu Added to Game (Press L while in Game to Open Menu)

(Save Fixed, i was missing a Scene)
your still missing about 3-2 more scenes, next to the old man on the bottom right. Orc etc. Its in the Japanese version that I completed. Just a heads up !

hydra_rush

Nov 16, 2019
I seem to have glitched the shower scene quest somehow. I have the shower the quest log says to shower but no scene. Any help?

R2Legit4U

Jan 14, 2018
Does anyone have a list of the fetishes Noelle can develop and the requirements to unlock them?

I'm in the Extra part of the game and only have 2 so far, but it seems like I've missed one. (Have 1st and 3rd in the list)

So far I can see it as so,

Fetish list:

1. Exposure - Catch panty thief to unlock.
2. ??? - ???
3. Fuck Buddy - Do 2nd beach house quest.
4. ??? - ???
5. ??? - ???
6. ??? - ???
7. ??? - ???
8. ??? - ???

Also, are fetishes always unlocked through quests and thus not missable? Would be good to know so I don't have to waste time guessing at some unlock requirements. (For example I've been losing to monsters to see if that develops a fetish but no luck so far)

Thanks in advance!

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
On the previous version with the DMTL Translation, the sleep function was working correctly. Now that the new version is out, I can no longer sleep to pass the day and instead am forced to pass out from exhaustion in order to continue to the next day.
Very annoying. Any way to fix this, anyone?

Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
Does anyone have a list of the fetishes Noelle can develop and the requirements to unlock them?

I'm in the Extra part of the game and only have 2 so far, but it seems like I've missed one. (Have 1st and 3rd in the list)

So far I can see it as so,

Fetish list:

1. Exposure - Catch panty thief to unlock.
2. ??? - ???
3. Fuck Buddy - Do 2nd beach house quest.
4. ??? - ???
5. ??? - ???
6. ??? - ???
7. ??? - ???
8. ??? - ???

Also, are fetishes always unlocked through quests and thus not missable? Would be good to know so I don't have to waste time guessing at some unlock requirements. (For example I've been losing to monsters to see if that develops a fetish but no luck so far)

Thanks in advance!
2 is the Prostitution fetish, which I think you get from becoming Nymphomaniac.
4 is the Oral Onahole fetish, which you get from the 4th Peeping Tom quest.
5 is the Ass-hole Addict fetish, which you get from the 2nd Hole in the wall quest.
6 is the Tavern Men's Toilet, which you get from the 4th Tavern quest.
7 is Rin's Lover, which you get by maxing Rin's affection and having sex with her.
8 is Rimuru's Lover, which requires the same thing as Rin's Lover but this time with Rimuru.

You pretty much get all of the fetishes from playing the game normally.

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Guide for all endings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit log:
- Added Ending 1-3
- Added more exact requirements
- Better formatting
Can you see all 7 endings and unlock them all in the recollection room for one playthrough?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes