3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone have a save after the Underwear Thief quest? The game starts lagging like hell during the night part for some reason.
The thief quest was crashing my game too. What I had to was basically save the game every 3 or 4 steps I took until getting back home to finish the quest.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Ok, how do I get the bondage gear? I'm at 59 lewdnes and that quest's litterally the only thing I can do, but I need those gear...

Reactions: o0TRIM0o

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I wish there was a mod or something that turned all the men from gray shadow people to actual skin colors. This game is great but I don't want to see nothing but gray dicks fuck Noelle.

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
anybody got save data for the post game after the happy end? i accidentally overwrote mine ;__;

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
It's not just this event that has this problem. Maybe it's normal, but I'd like to see more scenes.
Yeah it's normal, some events you only have the very end shown. There's not much of them tho so don't worry

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Damn, the ending 6 was wholesome but stil meh for me until I saw it's name, then it went to full on great.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
So does the part of the game after clearing the debt stay the same regardless of ending or is it different whether you paid the debt or uncovered the scam

TruuthBoi

Jun 1, 2022
Why's this so highly rated? I mean yeah the pixel art is pretty decent, but it's completely linear. Zero choices (you can decline events but eventually have to progress them anyways so everything may as well be mandatory).

Also, it's crazy inconsistent with sex stats, the page for it isn't even accurate. In my run, the girl got fucked by tentacles and goblins but is somehow still a virgin with the old man package delivery.

Kagura needs to step up their game and pick better titles.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes