3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

skirt.

Nov 21, 2021
Could anyone tell me how to get past Day 10's debt? I talked to Rin and Rimuru every day, did their quests, got to affection 9, my Job points are 48 and lewdnness is 43 and I even cheated giving myself 20,000,000 just to see and still no matter what I get the bad ending 3. There's no more quests or events left for me to do pre-day 10 so ig if anyone also has a save thats right after, that works too.

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Would I be right in assuming that this game, unlike a lot of others with a similar nature, actively discourages trying for a virgin run? That was the impression I got from reading the tutorial.
Actually, is it even possible in this game...?

Last edited:

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
Is it a question? In case just check this post. I got the bad ending as well the 1st time, but the pre-debt part is just a small part of the game.
guide
One question I am playing from my mobile and in this mission to collect that flower I got stuck what do I have to do here or is this bugged?

Apr 22, 2019
My game has a gold trap and I took out a million to pay off the debt or will I have a bad ending anyway
You can't pay off your debt, no matter what. What you need is to increase the relationship with Rimuru/Rin everyday and complete x quests for reaching a specific quote of points. Doing that you'll get the 1st or 2nd ending, otherwise the 3rd(bad ending).

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes