3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

LastlyFera

Dec 8, 2023
Noelle Does Her Best! v1.05
Unofficial JGP format (Joiplay package)

- Optimized controls for standard gamepad
- Included savegame with unlocked gallery

Mega Link
Hey thanks for the re-upload but how to extract the content? I tried this JoiPlay: + > Install Package, select the .jgp file

Afterward this happened. I'm using Joiplay latest version. 1.20.410

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
Hey thanks for the re-upload but how to extract the content? I tried this JoiPlay: + > Install Package, select the .jgp file

Afterward this happened. I'm using Joiplay latest version. 1.20.410
I downloaded and tried it on a Ayn Odin 2 and a Retroid Pocket 3+ on Joiplay v1.20.410 and RPGM plugin v1.20.53 and it works with no problems.
Unfortunately Joiplay is still in development and its behavior may change depending on the device.
The only suggestions I can give is to check the version of Joiplay and RPGM plugin and try dowloading again the JGP, maybe the last dowload corrupted the file

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
WHAT IS THE KEY????
I do not play rpg games anymore, i only download it to unlock the gallery room, im tired of playing rpg games and wondering around forever looking for shit. all i want is THE ACTION!!! ;);)

but if its a rpg game by my favorite developer then maybe i will play it - like for instance monotool made a rpg game, i play it despite it being in japanese, waiting for english translation from dlsite, so i can make a thread for it here. :cool::cool:

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes