Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
v0.16
Almost all the new things to tastes come under the Deli roof this time, and as Noe’s feud with Sal steps up to “ridiculous but great fun” phase, we are left with an evil smiling and a hunger for more! ???? :unsure:

So what was added or how many frames / pictures/events etc ...and does any more shameful things happen with Namoi? Anymore cheating :p

shady31

May 31, 2017
v0.16
Almost all the new things to tastes come under the Deli roof this time, and as Noe’s feud with Sal steps up to “ridiculous but great fun” phase, we are left with an evil smiling and a hunger for more! ???? :unsure:

So what was added or how many frames / pictures/events etc ...and does any more shameful things happen with Namoi? Anymore cheating :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
PSA: The Unity version used for NTR is incompatible with some features of the Citrix Workspace App. If you want to run NTR on the same machine you run your Citrix sessions: uninstall the workspace app and reinstall using the command switches:
Code:
CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe ADDLOCAL=ReceiverInside,ICA_Client,AM,SELFSERVICE,DesktopViewer,Flash,Vd3d,WebHelper,BrowserEngine
This will reinstall Workspace without the problematic feature. Source:
The bug's been fixed in later Unity releases, but I don't have a clue how hard it would be for BeWilder to release NTR with a more recent engine.

Reactions: iscokeit

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
I my country you can definitely inherit debt as part of the of your inheritance (Eastern Europe). When someone dies the inheritance is the sum of his property, both positive value (real-estate, money in the bank, stocks, etc.) but also negative value (debt, outstanding payments, etc.). If the deceased had a court case in civil law you can inherit that to.

However, there is a catch to protect you.

At the very start of the legal process you can go to the judge and sign a statement that you give up on inheritance and do not want to be a part of the dividing the assets process. It becomes a closed case and you inherit nothing, neither positives nor negatives.

Last edited:

shady31

May 31, 2017
Do they actually do this, in some places? Inherit debt?
If my Father died with debts, they'd take what they could from his estate & anything left owing to them would be written off, not passed down to me.
A person should not be legally responsible for their parent's debt, when they die?
"Your Dad owed me 200 grand & now he's dead. So you now owe me 200 grand."...
"Like fuck I do!"
Sounds more like the way a loan shark would operate.
In the game, the dad bought her the restaurant and he borrowed from the bank to do, so the restaurant itself is mortgaged presumably.

Sep 24, 2018
I see there's an update - is there a lot of content (i.e. engaging lewd scenes) or is it still pretty much "Diner Simulator?"

shady31

May 31, 2017
I see there's an update - is there a lot of content (i.e. engaging lewd scenes) or is it still pretty much "Diner Simulator?"
Yes, despite all the complaining you may have read, the game does have a fair amount of lewd scenes. Give or take, a dozen scenes with actual sex acts, plus another two dozen if not more with teasing or nudity.

Reactions: Looper9

qtd101

Nov 16, 2017
Uhm if you hover over the square slot it should show a save button. And to exit you either click outside the save/load screen or right-click IIRC
Right, my problem though is that when I click on the box nothing happens. Same when I try clicking outside of the save window. I feel like I'm either missing something obvious or the game just isn't running properly on my device.

shady31

May 31, 2017
Was .15 now .16 with the same issue. It's just not letting me hit the save box or exit the save screen.
I just checked and you have to click on the actual word “Save” that’s below the box, clicking on the box itself doesn’t work. And to exit, I right-click anywhere on the screen except for the boxes. If that doesn’t work then I have no idea, maybe try the save files I posted a few pages ago to see if it lets you load at least…

Reactions: qtd101

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Game is pretty good if one is into this sort of management. I don't think I can pay the debt. I think I had like 50 days left and still 90% to pay :D

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes