DisguisedDino

Jun 4, 2023
Banner 3.png

Overview:
In "Nomadic Journey," follow the life of James Macsen, a determined man who achieves his dream of becoming a millionaire through hard work. Now the proud owner of his own successful company, James yearns for a break from his responsibilities, embarking on a nomadic lifestyle. As he travels the world, seeking thrilling adventures and meaningful connections, James discovers that true wealth lies not only in material riches but also in the experiences and relationships he cultivates.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-01
Release Date: 2023-10-01
Developer: Disguised Dino - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extra: Android port by Ghost'' - Compressed version by Exoplast

intro 12.png 4.png Visiting Rose 2.png C1S1-4.jpg C1S12_32.jpg C1S18_10.jpg C1S12_7.jpg bed 10.jpg friday10.jpg C1S5_33.jpg C1S4_11.jpg C1S5_9.jpg C1S17_9.jpg C1S20_8.jpg C1S9_21.jpg C1S8_1.jpg C1S14_1.jpg C1S13_14.jpg

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Since no Mac, here is an "unofficial build" created with the official Ren'Py SDK.

Nomadic Journey [Prologue] [Disguised Dino]

Mac:

- - -

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Oh I forgot to add it, my bad :(
As soon as I get the rights I will add it, I have some things planned.
the-rock-the-rock-sus.gif

Hi dev, kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

EDIT CHAPTER 1: now that it's the first chapter release I've tried it, it has forced scenes that are not avoidable, and also this would need Female Protagonist and Multiple Protagonist tag, Mc name cannot be changed. the Mc goes on a trip and leaves another person in charge of the company , that person is a woman named Jane, the story follows the Mc but we also see what happens to her while she is in charge of the company and there is also a choice with her, for example if she has a lesbian scene with another woman who works in the company or not, as I see it, as soon as the Mc left, everyone is trying to manipulate her, even that "friend"

Good luck.

Last edited:

DisguisedDino

Jun 4, 2023
will mc be the only one that sexually involved with the li ?
ntr/sharing ? lesbian ?
if theres any will it be avoidable ?
thanks, good luck
Hello :) The mc will be the only man character getting involved sexually with the girls now, and there will be no NTR at all. The next update will have a lesbian scene, but for now I do not intend to put much lesbian sexual scenes in future updates.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm a simple man, I see MILF + BIG ASS + anal sex, I download...
The mere fact that you can play the role of a middle-aged MC rather than another 18 y/o virgin wanting to bang his mom, is enough for me to give it a shot. (y)

James: "I just hope optional HAREM is planned, :sneaky: 'cause I'll take ur entire stock!"

Each chapter will have an unique storyline depending on the country the character visits.
"Where in the world is James Macsen?" lol

ezgif.com-crop (5).gif
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I hope you guys enjoy it, I had a blast doing this, and I really look forward to give you guys the best experience and improve my work with time :)
Damn !! All those beautiful, curvy women are more than enough reason to give the game a go. Hope the story's good too.

Good luck with the project !!(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DisguisedDino

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
Hello :) The mc will be the only man character getting involved sexually with the girls now, if someday I decide to add NTR it will be avoidable. The next update will have a lesbian scene, but for now I do not intend to put much lesbian sexual scenes in future updates.
Deja Vu ... :rolleyes::LOL:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote