EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
IPW2xR.png

Overview:
NOMYOU is a puzzle-platforming Isometric game - with vore! And other fun stuff.
Try to explore, obtain power-ups, and avoid getting eaten!
Or don't, if that's your thing.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2023-08-25
Developer: Kudalyn -
Censored: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

eSzBzP.png oRdtRr.png 6IoDev.png kVQnUH.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
On itchio

"Install instructions
Windows Recommended Minimum Specifications:
10th Gen Intel
970 RTX
Unzip, and run the NOMYOU.exe!"

BOTTLENECK MUCH Kudalyn? WTF :ROFLMAO:

I Should also probably mention there is no such thing as a RTX 970 -->GTX

How can a guy who doesn't even understand balancing hardware or even the names of them be making games btw?

Last edited:

Pawz

Sep 18, 2017
I sure as fuck can't figure it out, I'm getting eaten by dragons, pointing red targets, jumping around in slowmo and having my ass raped by dog furry's so far :WaitWhat:
The goal is to acquire all the powerups and get all the scenes. In version .02 that means 3 powerups and 4 main scenes (there are also 2 minor scenes).

Feed99 The game likely runs just fine on just about any pc specs but wanted to air on the side of caution as on really low spec pc's it could cause an issue with collision detection as I've not got around to testing things out on lower end hardware yet.

Also Kudalyn is not a guy :p

As for Cumstaih333 review, while the game does use 3d models from the POLYGON Town Pack on the Unity store they are certainly not ripped. As for.. the main focus of the game, all of the character 3d models are absolutely unique models as well as many of the animations are recorded using a vr mocap setup.

Last edited:

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
So, how do I get the scenese? I found the dog and dragin lady that chse you down, aas well as the gas station worker, but I either can't find anyhting, or I get chased and caught before I reach anthing.

Last edited:

Cumstaih333

May 16, 2019
The goal is to acquire all the powerups and get all the scenes. In version .02 that means 3 powerups and 4 main scenes (there are also 2 minor scenes).

Feed99 The game likely runs just fine on just about any pc specs but wanted to air on the side of caution as on really low spec pc's it could cause an issue with collision detection as I've not got around to testing things out on lower end hardware yet.

Also Kudalyn is not a guy :p

As for Cumstaih333 review, while the game does use 3d models from the POLYGON Town Pack on the Unity store they are certainly not ripped. As for.. the main focus of the game, all of the character 3d models are absolutely unique models as well as many of the animations are recorded using a vr mocap setup.
Hello, Kudalyn

(Edit) Unique models my ass, I recognize at least two of the characters as models that're heavily used in vrchat

magosika

Mar 25, 2019
step 1 wack the dog with a box step 2 shake off the dragon while getting boned 2 X step 3 talk to the cow then go to the trampoline step 4 go to the gas station and push the box to the blue dragon after that no idea

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Yes. They are popular in vrchat. Because...

It's not that they're popular models, but as they said,
Unique models my ass
The fact that the models can be found on Gumroad and VRChat means that aren't unique. It means that these are old models that, while yes they are their own creation, it's nothing new or exciting.

But either way I don't really care. I just like clarifying other people's points in a way that may be more understandable to others. It's their models, I say let them do whatever they want with them, even if that means reusing.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Oh look another poorly stitched together 3D project that tries to pass off as a game and get paid for it.

Pawz

Sep 18, 2017

The fact that the models can be found on Gumroad and VRChat means that aren't unique. It means that these are old models that, while yes they are their own creation, it's nothing new or exciting.

But either way I don't really care. I just like clarifying other people's points in a way that may be more understandable to others. It's their models, I say let them do whatever they want with them, even if that means reusing.
Actually they claimed the models were ripped (check out their review in the review tab). They were most certainly not ripped, that implies they were stolen. Everything in the game was either made by us or purchased from places like the unity asset store.

Reactions: SimReaper18

Kudalyn

Aug 5, 2023
Hey! Thanks for all the comments and the concerns over the models being ripped. Made this account so I can reply.

To answer any concerns - the models used in this game are 100% not ripped. Pawz is literally in the same room as me as we work together, and he has access to all my files. We've been working on NOMYOU for a while, but it's just the two of us, and games take time to make! Any other assets used in the game - like world models, particles, etc. Are either purchased from the Unity Asset store, or hand-made.

Yes, this game is a bit rough around the edges still and unpolished. But we're working on it! The Patreon gets access to the latest versions of the game, and thus has the most say in what stuff gets worked on and updated first. The public release is always one version behind. The benefit of supporting our Patreon means you get access to things first - and we hope to have even more attractive tiers in the future once the game has enough work put into it to get to that point! We'd like to be able to work on our game full-time to be able to put more hours into it, and supporting our Patreon helps us achieve that goal.

You don't actually have to pay to play the game right now! The public releases are free for a reason.

And Vore can be a fun thing if you're into it! If you're not into it, then you don't have to play it. It's your choice! We hope to have options for lots of stuff in the future, including the option to turn some things off. But for now, we do what we can.

Thank you for your feedback!

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018

This is a semantics game. It was obviously meant in the same vein that a "patent protected product" is unique. The fact is, the value is in the fact that the developers are also the modelers. This means production and improvements can be much faster versus when a programmer or artist tries to make an entire game without the skillsets and try to buy their way past the hurdles.

Reactions: SimReaper18
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes