RPGM Completed Nona will not be easily Swayed [v1.001] [Like a Girl]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
Is it possible for it to be translated by DeepL or even RomajiDesu translator? I am not native in english and I find it hard to understand.

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
Its also a shame considering his signature has two of the genres I greatly enjoy probably have a lot of the same games in our respective libraries

masterdragonson really did a lot of heavy lifting with menu and image translations along with fixing the items and quests I couldn't touch without bugging the game, Yeah I just want people to be able to enjoy a game I enjoyed that's all. Saw someone's request for the game on the forum get rejected for not having any English version I had already ran the Mtl for myself at that point figured I'd post it and make someone's day :D (thought I ironed out most of the bugs. Whelp next time I wont do it after 2 all nighters :LOL: ) Thanks for your kind words of encouragement it does mean a lot. I hope more than anything that this game gets a native translation one of these days, but for now I hope my version will suffice for my F95 companions.

For anyone looking for the Updates Masterdragonson provided and the bug fixes I had to do if its not already in the OP see the post I have linked
https://f95zone.to/threads/nona-will-not-be-easily-swayed-v1-001-like-a-girl.103544/post-7233529
Thanks for the update. I downloaded the game when it was first posted and didn't know I was actually supposed to level past 1. I finally got annoyed by failing to get any crab claws after a lot of grinding at rank C 16/20. Turns out I wasn't supposed to complete the game stuck at level 1!

Valen_H

Jan 28, 2019
1648982005968.png
I just constantly get image errors... I think I didn't do anything wrong, followed all steps...

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
the OP hasnt been updated yet masterdragonson did us the honor of translating the menu and the skills and enemies sections, and I fixed the bugs reported earlier, Experience gain issue and the PNG image missing error. If youve already downloaded the game please extract the www file and add it to your game if you deleted the game already feel free to download the updated version from my mega link I've included all my fixes and all of masterdragonson 's generous contributions in both the www file and my full game mega link Mega

Just remember some scenes (usually the final repeatable sex scene) don't show up in the gallery (Landlord sex scene for example) make sure you go to his house (the one next door to the protags house) and complete the event till the heart above the house turns blue that is the repeatable sex event or virginity loss event
is this the translated version?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes