RPGM Completed Nona will not be easily Swayed [v1.001] [Like a Girl]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

coachhedge

Nov 27, 2019
I don't really care about MTL poetry, most of the time I can get the gist of what's going on. Do I need to download the fixes or is the jank avoidable?

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
I don't really care about MTL poetry, most of the time I can get the gist of what's going on. Do I need to download the fixes or is the jank avoidable?
Would you be so kind as to send me the raw Japanese data folder? I'm going to assume Translator++ broke some note tags in the Items Database and want to check. Yes, I could just find a torrent for the Japanese version but I'm lazy...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Translated some more images. Nothing fancy just "Request Completed!", "Game Over", "Renown Rank Up!", "Learned A New Skill!", and "Created By Circle ( Like A Girl )".
Used

Updated
https://f95zone.to/threads/nona-will-not-be-easily-swayed-v1-001-like-a-girl.103544/post-7224417
Nice MTL poetry.
Fixed all previous issues (along with racist google :p) and added masterdragonson 's latest image translations to the www fix folder included in this message also updated all previous mega links and www files in my posts with the latest updated bugfix image translated version which you can find in this post

and for you masterdragonson I will send a mega with the raw version elsewhere and let me Thank you for all your help so far Senpai

Edit: masterdragonson has come through for us again with editing the items and fixing the quest menu that i couldn't figure out. Updated all previous posts with megalinks and www files by me with the new stuff that master senpai fixed and added feel free to click any of them and you'll get the latest stuff I'm usually on here everyday so if anything changes I'll definitely update them. Thanks for your patience with me and my inexperience and Thanks to masterdragonson for putting in all the elbow grease and doing what I couldn't to bring a better playing experience to everyone. Don't forgot to support the game creator if you can if you enjoyed the game :D

Last edited:

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
You didn't translate it, Google did.
Calling a button press translation is an insult to translators, doubly so if the result isn't even edited.
cool then you do it next time ;) and while you're at it why don't you support the game maker and those translators you love defending because I do, bought the game and I support them on Ci-en and translators on patreon. Stop complaining if you have nothing real to contribute.

Suit

May 11, 2019
cool then you do it next time ;) and while you're at it why don't you support the game maker and those translators you love defending because I do, bought the game and I support them on Ci-en and translators on patreon. Stop complaining if you have nothing real to contribute.
I already do, thanks. If i really did want to play a game with no native translation, I'm more than capable of MTLing it myself, it's a button press in most tools after all. I'm just not under any delusions as to call myself a translator.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
I already do, thanks. If i really did want to play a game with no native translation, I'm more than capable of MTLing it myself, it's a button press in most tools after all. I'm just not under any delusions as to call myself a translator.
Good I look forward to playing one of your works MTL or not Feel free to let me know what you've done and when you do another one so I can take notes :D

Suit

May 11, 2019
Good I look forward to playing one of your works MTL or not Feel free to let me know what you've done and when you do another one so I can take notes :D
It's an MTL there's no note taking required, they're all bad. That's the entire point, I'm not going to try and take credit for a translation i didn't do. It takes 30 seconds to get these exact results using the one click tool found on this forum.

Last edited:

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
It's an MTL there's no note taking required, they're all bad. That's the entire point, I'm not going to try and take credit for an MTL.
I don't mind playing them though a difference in opinion I suppose. As long as they run or are fixable by me I don't really mind unfortunately there are too many games and not enough Manual translators around hence why I suggested supporting them on Patreon. it shouldn't matter if I spent my money on the game and wanted to help share it with everyone in way that makes it easier to play for those who have trouble taking on quests with Japanese texts Don't like it do it better yourself I'd gratefully support on patreon, subscribestar etc if you took on the job, You'd truly be the hero we need but certainly not the one we deserve.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
I don't mind playing them though a difference in opinion I suppose. As long as they run or are fixable by me I don't really mind unfortunately there are too many games and not enough Manual translators around hence why I suggested supporting them on Patreon. it shouldn't matter if I spent my money on the game and wanted to help share it with everyone in way that makes it easier to play for those who have trouble taking on quests with Japanese texts Don't like it do it better yourself I'd gratefully support on patreon, subscribestar etc if you took on the job, You'd truly be the hero we need but certainly not the one we deserve.
hey, if you bought the game and shared it here, youve already done more than i would have. never understood why people complain about getting something for free. dont like it? move on, pay for it yourself, and click that one button that is supposedly so easy to do that they come here and cry about how someone else didnt put days or weeks of work into something so that they can steal it. i see you also kept up with the fixes on it too, also appreciated.

i would have responded to the whiner you were arguing with, but they are already on the ignore list. cant stand them crybabies. mtl breaks the game? mtl is so gibberish i cant understand it? great, i move on and dont whine about it. mtl is understandable enough for me to get the idea of the game? great, i play it if it looks interesting or move on if it doesnt. still dont whine about it. to each their own i guess.

ahhh well. thanks for the effort, bud. youre a better man than the guy youre arguing with. keep your pimp hand strong.

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
hey, if you bought the game and shared it here, youve already done more than i would have. never understood why people complain about getting something for free. dont like it? move on, pay for it yourself, and click that one button that is supposedly so easy to do that they come here and cry about how someone else didnt put days or weeks of work into something so that they can steal it. i see you also kept up with the fixes on it too, also appreciated.

i would have responded to the whiner you were arguing with, but they are already on the ignore list. cant stand them crybabies. mtl breaks the game? mtl is so gibberish i cant understand it? great, i move on and dont whine about it. mtl is understandable enough for me to get the idea of the game? great, i play it if it looks interesting or move on if it doesnt. still dont whine about it. to each their own i guess.

ahhh well. thanks for the effort, bud. youre a better man than the guy youre arguing with. keep your pimp hand strong.
Its also a shame considering his signature has two of the genres I greatly enjoy probably have a lot of the same games in our respective libraries

masterdragonson really did a lot of heavy lifting with menu and image translations along with fixing the items and quests I couldn't touch without bugging the game, Yeah I just want people to be able to enjoy a game I enjoyed that's all. Saw someone's request for the game on the forum get rejected for not having any English version I had already ran the Mtl for myself at that point figured I'd post it and make someone's day :D (thought I ironed out most of the bugs. Whelp next time I wont do it after 2 all nighters :LOL: ) Thanks for your kind words of encouragement it does mean a lot. I hope more than anything that this game gets a native translation one of these days, but for now I hope my version will suffice for my F95 companions.

For anyone looking for the Updates Masterdragonson provided and the bug fixes I had to do if its not already in the OP see the post I have linked
https://f95zone.to/threads/nona-will-not-be-easily-swayed-v1-001-like-a-girl.103544/post-7233529

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Darkanon Hey, thx for sharing, if there will be any more fix pls start giving build numbers cause it may be difficult understand what contein what, from what i have understand your mega link should have all patch already applied right? or have to apply also the attchment in this post? Thx

Reactions: Darkanon

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Darkanon Hey, thx for sharing, if there will be any more fix pls start giving build numbers cause it may be difficult understand what contein what, from what i have understand your mega link should have all patch already applied right? or have to apply also the attchment in this post? Thx
I updated all mega links and www folders i have posted previously to all contain the latest of everything. Bug fixes and all of masterdragonson's additions to save everyone time and confusion :D My mega is prepatched with everything added as well the www folder is only if you downloaded it previously from anything other than my mega

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Schrodinger's Hymen.
Since I am woman I going say its incorrect to say barely or not there virginity. You could say tight or formerly used. Have a monitor on your game stating obvious quote female character got tight again.

Makes me question do women have carry lube, or dildo to keep, us ready for iffy dudes out there who can't handle tight pussies?
"Who has the time"

Reactions: Eicosa
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes