RPGM Completed Nona will not be easily Swayed [v1.001] [Like a Girl]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Onitachi

Feb 3, 2018
I don't seem to be able to gain any exp. Killed dozens of monsters. Am I missing something?
It seems like shoving it through the MTL has broken the custom victory script. Turning it off in RPGMaker allows me to get the battle rewards, but I wouldn't be surprised if doing so will break something later on that needs the script to run.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Translated the Main Menu

Probably needs a lot more work as it doesn't looks like any of the Databases were translated.

For those getting png not found errors did you try decrypting it? Version I downloaded from here has it encrypted with rpgmvp.
En/Decrypt-Code: 1f7ef774deba94ada7f2c560bd8ba46e

2021-12-28_11-54-10.png
2021-12-28_11-54-59.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkanon has also posted some additional fixes
https://f95zone.to/threads/nona-will-not-be-easily-swayed-v1-001-like-a-girl.103544/post-7227505

Last edited:

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
I don't seem to be able to gain any exp. Killed dozens of monsters. Am I missing something?
Encountered this error.
Game has broken, and I didn't save before it...

Sucks.
Translated the Main Menu

Probably needs a lot more work as it doesn't looks like any of the Databases were translated. Barely touched Skills.

For those getting png not found errors did you try decrypting it? Version I downloaded from here has it encrypted with rpgmvp.
En/Decrypt-Code: 1f7ef774deba94ada7f2c560bd8ba46e
Okay I just fixed the Image error and I fixed the EXP error so you can now gain experience, also added the Main menu Translation posted by MasterDragonson

Full game Fixed version
If the uploader or mod can please update the links in the op I'd greatly appreciate it :p Crazygamer43 if anyone comes across any more issues feel free to let me know I'll try to fix as soon as I can I'm kinda new to this. Also I didnt touch some items and skills as the quest system is very particular and I didnt want to bug some quests :/ sorry

Edit: masterdragonson came through with the alot of the images items and even the quests pretty sure I fixed most of the bugs I missed. Again if anyone comes across any bugs let me know I'll hop right on it

Last edited:

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Save file
not just an mtl an mtl that breaks the game
Game has broken, and I didn't save before it...

Sucks.
It seems like shoving it through the MTL has broken the custom victory script. Turning it off in RPGMaker allows me to get the battle rewards, but I wouldn't be surprised if doing so will break something later on that needs the script to run.
Sorry for my inexperience and being a noob it should be good to go now :D I updated my megalink in my last post Sorry!!

Gandhitilak202 Save File is included with my link, but just in case also added it to this post. Just remember some scenes (usually the final repeatable sex scene) don't show up in the gallery (Landlord sex scene for example) make sure you go to his house (the one next door to the protags house) and complete the event till the heart above the house turns blue that is the repeatable sex event or virginity loss event

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Also I didnt touch some items and skills as the quest system is very particular and I didnt want to bug some quests :/ sorry
Is there any particular quest that bugs out with Skills? I just entered in the names for Skills, States, and Enemies.
If you edited Notes that can cause problems if you're not careful.

vesperius

Sep 12, 2017
Okay I just fixed the Image error and I fixed the EXP error so you can now gain experience, also added the Main menu Translation posted by MasterDragonson Mega If the uploader or mod can please update the links in the op I'd greatly appreciate it :p Crazygamer43 if anyone comes across any more issues feel free to let me know I'll try to fix as soon as I can I'm kinda new to this. Also I didnt touch some items and skills as the quest system is very particular and I didnt want to bug some quests :/ sorry
And i was just getting creative with molotovs and damage debuffs lmao. Thinking damn this game is tough

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Is there any particular quest that bugs out with Skills? I just entered in the names for Skills, States, and Enemies.
If you edited Notes that can cause problems if you're not careful.
There's a quest from the guy where you leave the village from the right side to find missing lost goods. Changing the name to english seemed to affect whether you could complete the quest. I'm pretty sure I reverted all the items and skills because of that, didn't want to ruin anyone's playthrough of a good game because of it. Typically I only edit the Map data by using Translator++ by Dreamsavior been a long time patron of his on patreon I try not to mess with the scripts or skill states or with anything I see that has a lot of formulas that i can't find and revert with ease :D I have a ton of games in my library I've done the same thing to about 70 games with similar scenes like this one for some reason I felt compelled to post this one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
And i was just getting creative with molotovs and damage debuffs lmao. Thinking damn this game is tough
Sorry about that I usually cheat all my games with Save editor (yes im one of those guys :p) So i completely missed that but it should be good to go if you have any other issues feel free to let me know.

Reactions: vesperius

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Okay I just fixed the Image error and I fixed the EXP error so you can now gain experience, also added the Main menu
Could you share just the game files as a fix for people that already downloaded it? to avoid download all images and unnecessary stuff that we already have.
That way it also will be easier for the uploader to just add a fix link instead of reuploading the entire game to all mirrors.

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
Could you share just the game files as a fix for people that already downloaded it? to avoid download all images and unnecessary stuff that we already have.
That way it also will be easier for the uploader to just add a fix link instead of reuploading the entire game to all mirrors.
Here you go Also included the Main menu Translation by masterdragonson to save time for you guys. My knowledge on this site is pretty limited is there any specific procedure in requesting a thread update and you guys are free to use my Mega link in post#42 with the updated bug fix menu translated version of the game if you wish

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
My knowledge on this site is pretty limited is there any specific procedure in requesting a thread update
My bet is that Crazygamer43 will see this post and update the op with a link to your fix.
Then if you end up fixing more stuff later just update this same post with the new content making it easy for people that visit the thread later to find it.

Reactions: Darkanon and kcj300

cantabrum

Oct 20, 2021
a
ah so is this i was a bit sus about not gaining anything from monsters

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes