RPGM Completed Nona will not be easily Swayed [v1.001] [Like a Girl]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
So the game is MTL but the menu is not translated is there something I did wrong extracting or something?

Darkanon

Mar 21, 2018
So the game is MTL but the menu is not translated is there something I did wrong extracting or something?
the OP hasnt been updated yet masterdragonson did us the honor of translating the menu and the skills and enemies sections, and I fixed the bugs reported earlier, Experience gain issue and the PNG image missing error. If youve already downloaded the game please extract the www file and add it to your game if you deleted the game already feel free to download the updated version from my mega link I've included all my fixes and all of masterdragonson 's generous contributions in both the www file and my full game mega link

Just remember some scenes (usually the final repeatable sex scene) don't show up in the gallery (Landlord sex scene for example) make sure you go to his house (the one next door to the protags house) and complete the event till the heart above the house turns blue that is the repeatable sex event or virginity loss event

Last edited:

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
the OP hasnt been updated yet masterdragonson did us the honor of translating the menu and the skills and enemies sections, and I fixed the bugs reported earlier, Experience gain issue and the PNG image missing error. If youve already downloaded the game please extract the www file and add it to your game if you deleted the game already feel free to download the updated version from my mega link I've included all my fixes and all of masterdragonson 's generous contributions in both the www file and my full game mega link Mega
Thanks mate!

Reactions: Darkanon

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
There's a quest from the guy where you leave the village from the right side to find missing lost goods. Changing the name to english seemed to affect whether you could complete the quest. I'm pretty sure I reverted all the items and skills because of that, didn't want to ruin anyone's playthrough of a good game because of it. Typically I only edit the Map data by using Translator++ by Dreamsavior been a long time patron of his on patreon I try not to mess with the scripts or skill states or with anything I see that has a lot of formulas that i can't find and revert with ease :D I have a ton of games in my library I've done the same thing to about 70 games with similar scenes like this one for some reason I felt compelled to post this one.
Would you be so kind as to send me the raw Japanese data folder? I'm going to assume Translator++ broke some note tags in the Items Database and want to check. Yes, I could just find a torrent for the Japanese version but I'm lazy...

WinMerge - a very useful tool for Renpy, etc. modders
Since both json and js files are text files this can be used to do an easy compare.

Sometimes it's necessary to decrypt/encrypt the files.

While not as good as any translation tool having a copy of RPG Maker MV Editor on hand helps a lot.

AstroGrep & Notepad++ can also be helpful.

This can be helpful for finding those annoying bits that just didn't get translated.

Edit:
Translated some more images. Nothing fancy just "Request Completed!", "Game Over", "Renown Rank Up!", "Learned A New Skill!", and "Created By Circle ( Like A Girl )".
Used

Updated
https://f95zone.to/threads/nona-will-not-be-easily-swayed-v1-001-like-a-girl.103544/post-7224417

Last edited:

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
and.. is there a hope for someone translation?
i cant immerse with the game with broken english because its not even my native language.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Yo, on a side note, that transfer.sh site is really awesome, faster than any platform that I have ever seen. Not even Mega can beat it. Unlimited storage and its FREE too? what the frick?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes