g659039

Apr 10, 2018
I just realized that the author sometimes adds something (other variations) to the galleries from previous years...

lglckd

May 29, 2021
Since he knows that this is the good stuff, why doesn't he make more longer videos instead of hundreds of 10-second loops?
Because it's easier to pump out 10sec loops. His stuff is top tier, but he's the biggest NSFW SFM creator out there and does this full time. He could do a lot more if he wanted. It's much easier to pump out SFM animations of that quality compared to Blender. Sure, you can never cross a certain quality threshold with SFM, but it's easier and faster.
Same reason why he barely ever shows knot pullouts/creampies/cumshots: Even though it'll never reach Blender levels, it can look pretty good in SFM, but it's easier to just fade to black after knotting.

Reactions: ajakala

VeryVexxing

Dec 3, 2020
Same reason why he barely ever shows knot pullouts/creampies/cumshots: Even though it'll never reach Blender levels, it can look pretty good in SFM, but it's easier to just fade to black after knotting.
There often just isn't enough time in 10 sec clips to even bother with it, and I think noname likes to make vids that loop well.

lglckd

May 29, 2021
There often just isn't enough time in 10 sec clips to even bother with it, and I think noname likes to make vids that loop well.
I was referring to his most recent longer video. He just fades to black after knotting and cuts to the next shot, which btw is a clip he released almost a year ago, it's not even like he created it for this video (it is slightly edited though). Why no pullout like for example at the end of SFM video? Because it takes effort to make the cum spurt out like that.
Ofc he "likes" to make 10sec clips, because they're easy. I like his work and I don't blame him at all, it's easy money. Why make two longer videos each month when you can make a couple of 10sec loops instead and still get paid for a full month's work? People just need to stop kidding themselves thinking that he's working super hard. He doesn't even use VAs in any of his videos, it's just pre-recorded moans from a voice pack. I think there's like two videos of his which have voicelines.

When it comes to beast content there's creators like Bonkge or Cumkeys who can pump out one or two 2-3min long voice acted (!) Blender (!) videos, while not doing this as a full time job. And there's probably other Blender creators who are even more efficient. Just rendering these videos can take a full day. SFM takes a quarter of the time, if not less. He could easily do two 2-3min videos per month if he wanted.

Last edited:

VeryVexxing

Dec 3, 2020
I was referring to his most recent longer video. He just fades to black after knotting and cuts to the next shot, which btw is a clip he released almost a year ago, it's not even like he created it for this video (it is slightly edited though). Why no pullout like for example at the end of SFM video? Because it takes effort to make the cum spurt out like that.
Ofc he "likes" to make 10sec clips, because they're easy. I like his work and I don't blame him at all, it's easy money. Why make two longer videos each month when you can make a couple of 10sec loops instead and still get paid for a full month's work? People just need to stop kidding themselves thinking that he's working super hard. He doesn't even use VAs in any of his videos, it's just pre-recorded moans from a voice pack. I think there's like two videos of his which have voicelines.

When it comes to beast content there's creators like Bonkge or Cumkeys who can pump out one or two 2-3min long voice acted (!) Blender (!) videos, while not doing this as a full time job. And there's probably other Blender creators who are even more efficient. Just rendering these videos can take a full day. SFM takes a quarter of the time, if not less. He could easily do two 2-3min videos per month if he wanted.
I see. Yeah it would certainly be nice if he upped the amount he did, but given where he started from animated GIFs on tumblr he's prob happy with where he is at atm, lmao

ajakala

Jan 7, 2020
Because it's easier to pump out 10sec loops...
Yes his videos are high quality, even if they are loops. So I expected that he wants to make longer more immersive videos like many creators do when they get good.
But I suppose you're right that noname is happy to get a comfortable income from loops and not care about more.

Reactions: Steuan

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
I was referring to his most recent longer video. He just fades to black after knotting and cuts to the next shot, which btw is a clip he released almost a year ago, it's not even like he created it for this video (it is slightly edited though).
It sure has become a worrying trend. Last year the only long video he made is an extended cut of a video he already made the year before that. It seems like asking even 1 or 2 original long videos a year is too much for him now, on SFM no less. All the while producing less and less loops...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes