Hecatom

Aug 3, 2017
You know, i am more surprised that people don't use noname55 resilio synch keys.
I have it running on my pc on the background for other stuff that i share, in fact, i came to know about it because noname shares all the stuff there, it was how i download the archives.
Once there is a new file put in the folder, it downloads directly into the folder that i have set for noname stuff, without me needing to check every time if there is something new.

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
You know, i am more surprised that people don't use noname55 resilio synch keys.
I have it running on my pc on the background for other stuff that i share, in fact, i came to know about it because noname shares all the stuff there, it was how i download the archives.
Once there is a new file put in the folder, it downloads directly into the folder that i have set for noname stuff, without me needing to check every time if there is something new.
did he never change the key? i know some artist who change their key monthly

trankster

Sep 5, 2017
oh man, don't get our hopes up like that
It ain't hope,it's a fact bruv,he mentioned before going in his holyday that he's gonna do a longer project with wow,what's to hope,for me atleast,it's for that video to be with either yrel,tyrande(or tbh any draenei or nelf),he already did a human one with assumi 2 years ago and an alori one 4 year or so ago.

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021
Oh wow that is music to my ears. His longer videos never disappoint. Can’t wait.

I honestly think he should do more long-ish type videos. Wouldn’t even care if he reused some of his short animations/sets to fill them out.
I'd like to see him use Samus, Momiji, Ivy, or Lara for a long animation. I love how he does beast stuff, reminds me a lot of BarbellSFM.

富岡町

Jun 13, 2019
avoid it. Redirect to another site, and in order to d/l, you have to install an .exe first. Mods should delete asap said links.

• Haha
Reactions: Amte and 177

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
Anybody knows if he has made longer videos , Like more than a minute long ? The only one I know is the asumi video with the wolves

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes