topboy

Dec 16, 2019
I searched and this game have anime version named "Sakurei Byoutou The Animation" (3 episodes)

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
I was thinking the same thing almost down to the exact wording. Clearly whoever wrote that doesn't know the difference between a trio and quartet,
It makes a little more sense when you read the full notes. The "OG Trio" is only 3. It's just there's like, 8 total girls in the cast. Just only 3 are part of this trio.

Reactions: JohnF95zone
Aug 26, 2018
Do the translators seriously expect people to distinguish between this and the prequel by counting the number of 'nope's in the title? Were they on dope dope dope?
Apparently there is also a third part in the series, which does not have an English release yet, I wonder what they will call that :D

SaaTitan

Jul 2, 2018
If anyone play it from first to the end, Can you tell me the summary? I don't have time to play it myself.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Am I having a stroke or does that trio seem to have an extra number?
Yep, you are, there are eight nurses actually!
I was wondering the same thing.
I was thinking the same thing almost down to the exact wording. Clearly whoever wrote that doesn't know the difference between a trio and quartet,
Trio? uhh did math changed?
They're even dominating your maths
Only lagaard gets it right because he read the full notes and not just making assumptions(y). The others might want to try picking up the habit of reading.
It makes a little more sense when you read the full notes. The "OG Trio" is only 3. It's just there's like, 8 total girls in the cast. Just only 3 are part of this trio.

Reactions: lagaard
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes