Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
I thought this was a FemDom game. I've been playing for a long while now, and there's no FemDom content at all. So far, it's just a guy scoring with a hot nurse over and over again. Sure, she doesn't seem happy about it, but she's still giving in to everything he wants. That is NOT FemDom!
EDIT: I got to the FemDom part, but damn! That took a long time!

Last edited:

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
The biggest problem I have is, it's too kinetic (if I'm using that term correctly). There are no choices. So it's not a game, it's just like reading a book with pictures. There should be at least a few choices, even if all the paths circle back to the same ending. That would be better than no choices at all.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
This game is something else. I have been trying to decide who if any of them deserve sympathy as I've gone along but they're all pretty bad people (even Yamada and Hiramatsu)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kurokawa is the best of the 4, she's not a tyrant or two faced but, from the start you know she's evil and it's great.
Looking forward to the other games. This is nuts.

Xion95

Oct 16, 2017
Ok, so I am enjoying the VN quite a bit but I've run into a problem. After reading for awhile the VN slows down big time and becomes pretty unresponsive. Only way I know how to fix it is closing thing game and starting it back up again.

Does anyone have a better fix?

ederparis

May 18, 2018
I fucking hate Shiravune, I just bought the game on steam and the game is censored and I'm not talking about mosaic censorship they removed the all sex scenes.
I buy games on steam cus its more convenient if the game gona make me look for patches and what not I might as well pirate it.

Reactions: Makai The Lurker
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes