Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Anyone know how this vn ends, I played to see if I would have a choice on how the MC behaves. But it seems I don't, so I don't plan on playing any further. Still curious on the ending nonetheless.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Anyone know how this vn ends, I played to see if I would have a choice on how the MC behaves. But it seems I don't, so I don't plan on playing any further. Still curious on the ending nonetheless.
The girls get in trouble with the head nurse because one girl was caught sleeping and slacking off in the guys messy room and then they all rape him.
There is a sequel game where he is treated by different older nurses that isn't translated.

Also for future reference when you see the tag labeled kinetic novel that means there are zero choices like an actual novel instead of a game or choose your own adventure type story

LewdyShoop

Jul 14, 2020
This is an eroge game with a pure mix of bdsm and submissive "protagonist". Unless you're into that you're going to find the main character getting more and more annoying as the game progress (it sure annoyed me but anyone into submissive roles would definitely enjoy the submissive pov).

Since it's a kinetic novel without a single animation it's just a straight story with no choices. The only thing that makes it different from reading an adult manga is the voice acting. The subtitle sure could use plenty of corrections with both grammar and the sometimes strange wording.. like calling the main character "she" etc. etc. It's still English and the mistakes/errors are very easy to figure out so I'm not really bothered. It's better than having only a Japanese version that most of us wouldn't understand one bit of.

If they had added at least e-mote animation it would've been a lot better. As is I still enjoyed parts of it but the lack of any kind of animations, the mosaic censoring and the overly strong submissive main character design dragged it down. The hentai anime wasn't even close to the levels of denigrating treatment on both the physical and mental level by the twisted nurses.

6/10 from me.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This is an eroge game with a pure mix of bdsm and cuckold. Unless you're into that you're going to find the main character getting more and more annoying as the game progress (it sure annoyed me but anyone into submissive roles would definitely enjoy the submissive pov).

Since it's a kinetic novel without a single animation it's just a straight story with no choices. The only thing that makes it different from reading an adult manga is the voice acting. The subtitle sure could use plenty of corrections with both grammar and the sometimes strange wording.. like calling the main character "she" etc. etc. It's still English and the mistakes/errors are very easy to figure out so I'm not really bothered. It's better than having only a Japanese version that most of us wouldn't understand one bit of.

If they had added at least e-mote animation it would've been a lot better. As is I still enjoyed parts of it but the lack of any kind of animations, the mosaic censoring and the overly strong submissive main character design dragged it down. The hentai anime wasn't even close to the levels of denigrating treatment on both the physical and mental level by the twisted nurses.

6/10 from me.
Wait, cuckhold? Who's being cucked?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I used the wrong word (they're slightly related though), I meant submissive.
I don't think they're actually that related. Cuckoldry is more about humiliation, from what I understand. Being frustrated and helpless isn't the same as being submissive. Also, "pure mix of bdsm and submissive protagonist" is a weird phrasing. "Pure mix" is a bit of an oxymoron and BDSM generally encompasses submission.

LewdyShoop

Jul 14, 2020
You like splitting hairs? ;)

Oh well, I don't mind when the grammar police arrives. A pure mix isn't technically an oxymoron though, a "pure mix" is a mix with only explicit ingredients but "bdsm AND submissive protagonist" was a bit superfluous. Btw, in the BDSM world humiliation is a part of their power play. Some people seem to get off on being humiliated I guess.

:)

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You like splitting hairs? ;)

Oh well, I don't mind when the grammar police arrives. A pure mix isn't technically an oxymoron though, a "pure mix" is a mix with only explicit ingredients but "bdsm AND submissive protagonist" was a bit superfluous. Btw, in the BDSM world humiliation is a part of their power play. Some people seem to get off on being humiliated I guess.

:)
Having a regular discussion is splitting hairs? Whatever, dude

Jul 26, 2019
Having a regular discussion is splitting hairs? Whatever, dude
bdsm stands for bondage discipline sadism and masochism, being submissive isn't a part of it at all. You end up submitting because you don't have a choice, that's the whole damn point. At some point someone decided to throw dominance and submission in there too and it stuck, that's superfluous. So, they are right in seperating submissiveness from the whole equation.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
You end up submitting because you don't have a choice, that's the whole damn point.
I'm not surprised to see this kind of thinking from someone with a signature like yours. :unsure:

All of these terms are ancient and dumb. BDSM is an especially dumb term... just because they linked 3 terms which encompass many of the rituals involved in consensual power exchange (or otherwise interpersonally dangerous-seeming) kinks, doesn't meant those terms have any inherent value. And sadomasochism is the dumbest term of all, rooted in pseudopsychology which groups people who have power exchange kinks with the mentally ill. So many kink-related terms are only defined the way they are because people felt they either needed to warn others away from their power exchange kinks, or they were afraid to be associated with power exchange kinks. The existence of the term D/s stems from that too.

dororo7777

May 17, 2019
Whats the name of the second game?
Second opus :

Third opus ( available 28 oct 2022, today ) :

Complete Edition ( game 1;2;3 available 28 oct 2022 ) :

Game 2 and 3 not published in english at the moment, you can found game link on sukebei

Reactions: ZaChezzmanROFL

Ghostdragon09

Jun 21, 2019
Second opus :

Third opus ( available 28 oct 2022, today ) :

Complete Edition ( game 1;2;3 available 28 oct 2022 ) :

Game 2 and 3 not published in english at the moment, you can found game link on sukebei
Can't find the third game on Sukebei or other sites :(

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes