ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i'm legitimately shocked at how much people are shitting on the MC here. like sure, he's a whiny bastard who's pretty annoying, but to act like any of the shit the nurses did to him was justified is complete nonsense. (especially with what happens to the fourth nurse.) the nurses are complete psychopaths who are in the wrong here, and they have the gall to blame the MC for their own shitty behavior while accusing him of doing the same, it's honestly crazy

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
on a completely unrelated note, i wonder when an english tl will come out for NNN2 since it's supposed to drop in late april in japan

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
1650136166022.png
Is there a full image of the art used in the thumbnail? I can't seem to find it anywhere (incl the gallery in game)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sounds nice, but, it's censored.

And I find it laughable that the Japanese rules (applies only for stuff only released in Japan, btw) that you cannot show a pussy or a dick, but you can show gallons of cum in the face of someone, pissing and shitting and even real incest (which is not illegal in Japan)... they're fucking sick over there.

Reactions: OppaiLover01

Testacler3

Sep 23, 2019
Really enjoyed this game. I heard the sequel came out. I wonder if and when it'll be translated and on here. Would love to play it.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Kurokawa's voice and smile are a perfect 10, I honestly would like an entire game about her or the game being an actual novel with routes/choices so I could end with her.

Reactions: Battathebeast
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes