KorSkarn225

Mar 1, 2021
It does not help
Yeah I had the same problem for a little bit. Just get task manager to delete the 'Sakusei Byouto' program running in the background and then start it up again. This time when you press 'ok' with the 'crack by zdfx' message, it should open up a window.

Reactions: W4RRIOR

laSt228

Jan 9, 2020
Yeah I had the same problem for a little bit. Just get task manager to delete the 'Sakusei Byouto' program running in the background and then start it up again. This time when you press 'ok' with the 'crack by zdfx' message, it should open up a window.
Even this does not help

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
YO, WHAT??? i had no idea they had plans to translate this, i yelled out loud seeing the thread. XD this game sounds right up my alley, i'm ridiculously excited to play! thank you so much OP!

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Dang the main character is really ticking me off with that attitude... Can somehow understood those nurse having to deal with him lmao.

Eropoi

May 28, 2020
damn this things not only get hentai adaptation but live action and game too wow. btw this based on 366298 look like japan is masochist XD

Last edited:

sakurai_tomoki

Jan 27, 2022
i have error "vcruntime140.dll is missing from your computer". Does anyone have same problem or know how to fix? pls help me. I already try install new microsoft visual c++ but didn't work

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
5fl5412n8.png
Actual reaction:
Every time the story upped the ante it got funnier. Pulling out the screwdriver was amazing. The only step remaining in terms of sheer absurdity was if Yamaguchi bought whatever machine they use to handle horses. Blackmail into forcing onto another patient not even being a halfway point thing. Almost everyone just sucked as a person to a hilarious degree. Hope to see more from the developers.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes