Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
I definitely really like the nurses' characters, especially Kurokawa's. They bounce off each other, and they have their own soft spots and problems, whether mentally or otherwise.

With that said, holy fucking shit, this might be the most whiny and infuriating MC I've seen in a really long time, at least since the guy in You and Me and Her. He takes that whole "p-p-please don't milk me that would be b-b-bad!" that creators take as a cheap attempt to enhance the femdom with noncon, and amplifies that shit to a 50 when the highest it can go is 10. He's absolutely braindead, and bitches and complains about every single thing humanly imaginable. At one point, he even tells a nurse he's fine, then five seconds later goes "w-w-w-wait where are you going?! i need it at least t-t-t-t-twice!!!", like some sort of male coomer Karen. Also, something that a friend pointed out, but if it takes you five minutes to be too desensitized to a blowjob to cum, how the fuck did you manage to last this long on nothing but jerking off without your balls exploding? I don't know if the character being this much of an infuriating snake was intentional, whether to make the nurses' attitude understandable and/or give them a reason to be even more pissed off, but it almost turned me away from the game if not for how much I like the nurses themselves.

I'll definitely consider buying it if that makes a part 2 to adapt the later doujins more likely, probably on Steam (considering that Johren and Nutaku can fuck themselves), but I'm really hoping that the writer takes some creative liberties to tone his shit down.

Uh... he didn't even die ...
There is a part 2 coming in february btw
Part 2 of what, the manga, VN, or the anime? And yeah, the original CGs just continue like it's nothing. That is, at least as far as I can tell, since I can't find any English translations for them.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
With that said, holy fucking shit, this might be the most whiny and infuriating MC I've seen in a really long time, at least since the guy in You and Me and Her.
You must be talking about a different You and Me and Her... Or did you forget the baseball bat bouquet scene? Did you even play to the true ending? If not then you really should not use that game as a reference point here. Actually where the fuck in that game did the MC come off as "whiny"??

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Pretty much all the VAs did a really solid job, and their writing's good too, it all makes the MC feel that much worse in contrast. Like, with how solid the nurses feel as characters, it'd be strange if the MC being this shit were unintentional. Even if he is intentionally a twat, though, he's still absolutely unbearable to read through, for a result that likely didn't need him to be this annoying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: shakey2 and FeLisk

yorssarain

Jan 18, 2021
mymy I just saw it on eh yesterday,and someone genoruos just leak it free. lucky for 15$ I will waste.

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Really, my hate to MC is boiling.
Like all he doing is always asking for more and more, even when he already know everyone hates him for his whiny annoying personality.
I mean if your life is only good for masturbating you could be like that, but really.
Guy literally has no empathy, no sense of tact.
The game is work of fiction.
It's zero real.
Вut my God, it's so annoying to even read his text lines.
I hate sobing babies as MC.
The nurses here has their problems and everything, but they are really not that bad.
And they feel as real persona, except for their hentai-bodies.
The third one was the best so far.
She even showed her gentle nature toward MC.
And then what, he tryed to scold her.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...

Game is good.
Nice work.

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
And again, after the moment on a screenshot, my soul is fcing dead.
I am witnesing one of the feelings I never could imagione before.
I really disgusted of the MC.
Ffs, he could cover them from the head nurse when he got a perfect oportunity.
He could become a real-man-hero in one move.
Maybe even Tachy changed her opinion on him after that.
He failed so hard everywhere he could.
Ugh.

Even if it's just a hentai short story, I hope everyone who play it get one thing.
Never be the guy like this MC.
And his "fantastic" illness is not even an issue here.
He fell below the status of a "loser".

The fourth girl is a dream, eh?

Aegish

Mar 21, 2019
Part 2 of what, the manga, VN, or the anime? And yeah, the original CGs just continue like it's nothing. That is, at least as far as I can tell, since I can't find any English translations for them.
I'm talking about the ( which is the original story ), theremore we may be able to see a continuation of the manga or anime thanks to the second part, lets hope :I

Edit : Jeez i was so wrong, the VN isn't the original story at all ;c

Last edited:

Jaymando

Apr 20, 2018
Totally a Nope Nope cuz getting sucked dry is not good. Died dried is not worth it, but dried alive is manageable and kinda worth it I guess.....

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
Throughout this whole read I just kept on waiting to see if the MC would change his whiny shit and man up but to no avail. Makes me want to read more of it to see if he actually does man up and stop being a little bitch about everything because he isn't getting his way. Got to say though the second girl was more fucked up then him but at the same time he could have just actually resisted with all his might so it's his fault as well.

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Let's gooooo. I have high expectation given how good the doujin is since 9/10 theyre way lesser for good or ill and if it does Ill actually buy it legit.

Reactions: babykeem

piggypoo

Sep 6, 2018
This is such a treasure. Never have I come across a vn that has ticked so many boxes for me. At some point I starting laughing too at each heroine's personality and how terrible they are.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes