HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Wasn't this a hentai episode not that long ago? A dude and his broken arm and the nurse who hated tending to him, and implied other nurses woukd be worse than her at the end of the episode lol.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Since I'm among like-minded indiviuals, anyone got a line on other femdom works (games or otherwise) primarily featuring women giving you a disgusted look? So far the closest things I've seen are SSNI-412 (starring Yumeno Aika) and Sdmu-707, though they're notably closer to non-con than femdom.

Reactions: Elucidus

Edison Liu

Nov 28, 2018
Wasn't this a hentai episode not that long ago? A dude and his broken arm and the nurse who hated tending to him, and implied other nurses woukd be worse than her at the end of the episode lol.
Hentai episode, doujinshi. Yeah mate, it's based off that story. Sakusei Byoutou is like the short named version of it. You can find more of that story

Reactions: HoneyLibido

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
It's finally here! I've watched the hentai version of this. FemDom really isn't my type of genre but this will do lmao.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Ive seen this VN as a hentai, called Sasukei Byoutou. It is like 1 episode, definitely one of the weirdest

MrHoly

Aug 16, 2017
Damn, I'm really going to have a good time with this. The hentai was really great. Cheers folks.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Femdom at high level. This have demand so I'm not surprised for a VN full focus on that. No a fan personally but sure some people will enjoy it.

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
This series will forever be a mystery to me. The original CG sets were fucking terrible but somehow managed to keep going and get an anime adaption. I guess it goes to show "where there's a will, there's a way".

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes