nopy.to discussion & feedback

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Ya that is a today thing. The internet being the freemarket of ideas and easy to download everything is a thing of days passed. Governments and huge corporations are making the internet so small.

Reactions: Antimage

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I never understood these things, but what does "file cluster is over capacity, speeds may be impacted" means other than the download being so slow. Is it a problem on my side? How to fix it? Nopy is an amazing creation but sometimes it just go slow without me understanding why.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I never understood these things, but what does "file cluster is over capacity, speeds may be impacted" means other than the download being so slow. Is it a problem on my side? How to fix it? Nopy is an amazing creation but sometimes it just go slow without me understanding why.
From my understanding it is, what you've written.
Things you and most others of us, could do: Spend them some money that allows them to increase their service.
Their monthly cost are over 5000$ if I'm right. ;)

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well if you look at their page you'd be able to see why.
View attachment 1481660
11/52 servers are online...They clearly have an issue so expect a lot of failures and slow downloads.
Really hope they will fix those problems soon, so many links on nopy that literally dead since yesterday and can't be use at all. Make me wonder what is happening? Was it because they are underfunded so can't maintain those servers anymore or was it the result of hackers?

Reactions: OfficialKeblo