xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
The military (U.S. at least) has all types. Sharers and crossdressers, freaks, geeks, and everything in between. It's totally plausible that the cuck guy is from the military, just like it's totally possible that the GigaChad Sigma MC from that Harem game down the way is military.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of
Nora Boo's Story [v0.0.7]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
No, that's connotation for you, he is literally a cuckold if his wife cheats him.
By your definition, that's Every guy who's ever been cheated on, not just the military. Being cheated on doesn't necessarily make you a cuck. Some females marry service members because they're attracted to the uniform. Some, attracted to the guy wearing it. Even still, others fall for the slick talk of some service members but they ALL have one thing in common, and that is, they have absolutely NO CLUE about military life as a spouse or girlfriend.
No matter how much a service member tells them about what they go through, the concept of working long hours, being separated for weeks and months at a time, constant excercises that can take you away, sometimes being unable to communicate long distance when you want, all of that is foreign to females. It's because they don't have to go through it and when they do, the Reality Check hits them hard and it's harder when a couple have children. In most spousal cheating incidents, it's due mainly from being away from home, either constantly or extensively. Those things don't make you a cuck, you simply got cheated on because females have this fantasy about military life going in and it doesn't change until they have to go through "the process". It's why the older NCOs are constantly in the ears of their troops when they get into relations with females about vetting them before marrying or shacking up. Being a dedicated and loving military spouse takes a special breed of woman (or guy for female service members). Being cheated on doesn't necessarily mean that a service member is weak but it Certainly means that the service member's partner is.

Apr 28, 2022
Military men are the biggest submissive bootlickers you can find on Earth.
Absolute retard take. Or youre a troll, in which case good job...

My father was a marine, and he was one of the roughest toughest dudes ive ever known.

My grandfather was an army ranger and fought in ww2 & the korean war and did 30 years of union construction. He was a gnarled tough old bastard that would make iron look soft.

Almost every military man (and woman) ive met has been tough and confident.

I HAVE met a couple losers who were security guards in the airforce, and THEY might fall into that category.

But the vast majority seem to be strong and confident.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Military men are the biggest submissive bootlickers you can find on Earth.
See, dumb-assed statements like that can Only come from one who doesn't have the Balls to do something worthwhile or selfless. I've heard your type of rhetoric for most of my life from guys whose toughest challenge has been survivng a paper cut or one who couldn't make the grade. I've seen your type. You'd see someone getting attacked and you'd just walk by saying,"It's not my business." CLASSIC narcissistic and entitled rhetoric. Miss me with your misery. Just because some chick screwed you over doesn't mean that you can project that on the rest of us.

Nov 13, 2022
By your definition, that's Every guy who's ever been cheated on, not just the military. Being cheated on doesn't necessarily make you a cuck. Some females marry service members because they're attracted to the uniform. Some, attracted to the guy wearing it. Even still, others fall for the slick talk of some service members but they ALL have one thing in common, and that is, they have absolutely NO CLUE about military life as a spouse or girlfriend.
No matter how much a service member tells them about what they go through, the concept of working long hours, being separated for weeks and months at a time, constant excercises that can take you away, sometimes being unable to communicate long distance when you want, all of that is foreign to females. It's because they don't have to go through it and when they do, the Reality Check hits them hard and it's harder when a couple have children. In most spousal cheating incidents, it's due mainly from being away from home, either constantly or extensively. Those things don't make you a cuck, you simply got cheated on because females have this fantasy about military life going in and it doesn't change until they have to go through "the process". It's why the older NCOs are constantly in the ears of their troops when they get into relations with females about vetting them before marrying or shacking up. Being a dedicated and loving military spouse takes a special breed of woman (or guy for female service members). Being cheated on doesn't necessarily mean that a service member is weak but it Certainly means that the service member's partner is.
I was talking of the LITERAL meaning of the word "cuckold". Every man who has been cheated on IS a cuckold by definition. However words have CONNOTATIONS, different to different groups and peoples. In this forum, with games as is, I think people associate "cuck" with a beta male. Cheating for me personally doesn't immediately suggest that either party is weak - it's something that just happens - it's the individual reactions after that decide it.

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes