Ren'Py Completed Not Everyone Lives [v2.1] [Halfmoonpunch]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Eh... love the zombie subject matter and theme... the art and the 15 inch cock less-so... Consider upgrading the art and downscaling the dimensions, and I’ll give it a nibble

Reactions: Grimtown

kxx

Aug 11, 2016
That was nice, the illusion of choice is kinda shattered from the second playthrough forward but it was entertaining enough during the first run. A shame that neither Donna nor Alice can't come with us to the host family house, and that we can't have both of them.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v2.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Fuck so i played a bit and... while the english isn't the best... why is Donna dying no matter what... First time i allowed Seth in and he killed her, and second time i didn't but he still manage to get in to then kill her... Fuck why is the thicc girl the one that has to die... I actually don't know if it's avoidable or not tho. Maybe i'm just shit and made the wrong choices.
Edit:
Okay so i continued playing a bit after and then remembered that there's a gallery in that game. In which i saw that Donna had another sex scene which i managed to get. This also allowed to learn that it was pretty much the way to save her but damn another character too...

Last edited:

Hauro

Oct 13, 2020
Fuck so i played a bit and... while the english isn't the best... why is Donna dying no matter what... First time i allowed Seth in and he killed her, and second time i didn't but he still manage to get in to then kill her... Fuck why is the thicc girl the one that has to die... I actually don't know if it's avoidable or not tho. Maybe i'm just shit and made the wrong choices.
Edit:
Okay so i continued playing a bit after and then remembered that there's a gallery in that game. In which i saw that Donna had another sex scene which i managed to get. This also allowed to learn that it was pretty much the way to save her but damn another character too...
I made one run with her surviving
Information inside (information) I'm not sure that wil make you make her survive.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not 100% sure it will work for you. Also in the start of the run I saved the brunnete girl.(again, I don't know if that choice matters in saving Dona.

I hope it helps you.

Hauro

Oct 13, 2020
So, hey. There is a 2,1 version on the Itch.io website.

It's a grammar correction I think?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
anyone know how to keep seth dumb ass out the house lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
anyone know how to keep seth dumb ass out the house lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He will always find a way inside, whether he's let in or not. It's a bit funny when you do the latter and find him shortly after someone is found murdered, and then you don't choose to accuse him. He's hilariously one of the most obvious murder suspects ever in a "serious plot."

• Haha
Reactions: TeamHentaiX

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NotEveryoneLives-2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes