4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Agree with this statement. The only change I ever make is for the MC, never for the girls although I can understand others doing it if they are a LI. Changing the name of every unimportant NPC (especially the male characters) seems completely unnecessary.
Yeah my thinking is there's probably somebody somewhere going "ugh, this girl has my moms name" or "Why does the douche guy have my name!?"

What I'll look into is making it so that you get to choose the MC name and then when you meet people they will have a default name you can edit in the new "phone" feature that will integrate contacts and galleries. Providing I can code that.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
" While the women have smaller (realistically proportioned) breasts than is typical in adult games all characters are modeled as over 18 and behave as such in-game. "

Finally!! Good job!!

Justaflynn

May 20, 2022
Great update! I'm really glad to see this game is back. There aren't enough games featuring adults with smaller boobs and realistic body types, so I'm happy to see you're still developing this.

After going through the comments, it's weird seeing so many people saying the MC is getting completely friendzoned by Georgia. Seems more like she's happy to just mess around and have fun right now, because she's wary of committing and possibly getting her heart broken by the MC again, since he (unwittingly?) did so in the past. I'm also perfectly fine with Georgia not trying to lock down the MC just yet, being that there are so many other beautiful LIs in the game.

Speaking of other LIs, my heart has made a silly choice. Of course, I've picked Ash as my favorite girl, one of the only two girls who's not even a LI option for half of players. Who knew deciding not to get a haircut could make such a difference? Unfortunately, this likely means she's not going to get as many scenes, since you'll be splitting time developing her scenes and Viktoria's. At least she's got a phone now. Hopefully next update we can get more of her story. I'm a sucker for damsels in distress, and I just wanna help her out and get her off the streets.

Also, this update really proved Georgia right. Initially, I thought Georgia was being too harsh on Stacey in the clothing store and getting mad at her for no reason. But, maaaan... Stacey really is a total bitch. Very hot, but def maxed out on the crazy meter too. She's just going to get crazier too, since she's demanding the MC stay away from Kaylee. Ain't no way Stacey is preventing me from seeing the inevitable Kaylee, Georgia, MC threesome. I really should have seen this coming earlier. Obviously, in a game of small breasted women, the girl with the biggest boobs has gotta be the villain

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I really enjoyed this game. I started the first couple of updates but never made it out of the first few minutes. I'm not sure why. It might have been my aversion to "creeper" types of MCs and I could see this possibly heading into that territory. I started a new game yesterday and played through. I'm sort of glad I did bail the first couple of times. It made the game play longer and more interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Yeah my thinking is there's probably somebody somewhere going "ugh, this girl has my moms name" or "Why does the douche guy have my name!?"

What I'll look into is making it so that you get to choose the MC name and then when you meet people they will have a default name you can edit in the new "phone" feature that will integrate contacts and galleries. Providing I can code that.
If you're using the right kind of scripts file (can't remember if it's "rpa" or "rpy") it's simple enough to edit the file to change the defined name, or to use URM to do so. Using URM it's a one time thing; using the scripts file, you generally have to make the change each release. This only really creates a problem if you hard-code a name in the dialogue - as long as you use the defined variable for a character when speaking to them, the "new" name will come up in conversations.

So, if anyone is that concerned about the name you've given, they have ways to easily change the name without you programming it in for every character in the VN.

Reactions: Shinita

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wish we could get a final answer on relationships in this game, can we be with more than one girl, if so are certain girls blocked by others?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK so now Im at the party and got another missing image after downloading update a and then b and mod version B.
screenshot0121.png

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
So if you won't do Patreon or SS, how do people support you? I can understand wanting to stay away from Patreon but SS is a decent platform. I support devs on both platforms.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Ok, I just finished ep 3, how did I miss this?
" (and enjoy some new extra x-ray images if you finished episode 2 or 3) "

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
So if you won't do Patreon or SS, how do people support you? I can understand wanting to stay away from Patreon but SS is a decent platform. I support devs on both platforms.
You can't. I don't want to deal with subscriptions, donations, money, people expecting things for their donation etc. Takes the fun out of it.

Ok, I just finished ep 3, how did I miss this?
" (and enjoy some new extra x-ray images if you finished episode 2 or 3) "
The x-ray glasses icon at the top right will only display if you've finished episode 2 or 3. If you hadn't played before or if you'd removed your save-games folder that holds the persistent data it might have been lost.

Or did you play all the way through and not notice the glasses?

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
You can't. I don't want to deal with subscriptions, donations, money, people expecting things for their donation etc. Takes the fun out of it.

The x-ray glasses icon at the top right will only display if you've finished episode 2 or 3. If you hadn't played before or if you'd removed your save-games folder that holds the persistent data it might have been lost.

Or did you play all the way through and not notice the glasses?
lol Ok, my bad. I did get the x-ray specs. I was playing another game that had 'X-ray' images but they were done differently. I confused myself. All good.

Question though -I see everything in the gallery except one of Viktoria's is blurred and has ??? on it. Did I miss something?

Ok, I hear you on the sub stuff. That's your choice. Keep up the great work. I'm really enjoying the game so far. I missed not having an update for so long but am happy you are back at it. I love Georgia and the other ladies, except Stacey. lol

Reactions: Shinita

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Was a somewhat enjoyable update, but that party drove me nuts, just fucking say something you muppet.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Noticed this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got further in ...

Last edited:

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Noticed this:
Well spotted!

I'll get those typos fixed in the next release. I rendered much of the game out of sequence and forgot to adjust the outfit and re-render the gym bits. I'll probably not fix them unless there are a lot of eagle-eyed players!

Hope you enjoyed the game despite this.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Well spotted!

I'll get those typos fixed in the next release. I rendered much of the game out of sequence and forgot to adjust the outfit and re-render the gym bits. I'll probably not fix them unless there are a lot of eagle-eyed players!

Hope you enjoyed the game despite this.
I do enjoy it. It's a nice story with some very cute characters that are all a little different and, so far, no one with EEE boobs.:LOL: D is big enough for the "bigger" end in VNs and the range from smaller to larger reflects reality. I also kinda like a bit of fur, so that's a nice touch.

I know characters like some of yours get criticized by certain folks, but you reflect a part of reality that gets neglected, either out of fear or cluelessness. I know a nearly 30 year old woman that reminds me very much of Georgia - petite, slightly athletic, youthful looks, smaller boobs with a rockin' ass (dance team in HS and college :sneaky:.) I also know a nearly 40 mom of four that looks about 19 with A-cups and nearly no ass. Life has variety and not everyone looks the same at every age. Anyone being judgy about any character here lives outside of reality.

Also, I don't think those were the only typos I saw - just the ones I recorded once I decided to do that. ;)

back2earth

Aug 30, 2023
I enjoyed the game and the 0.3 update very much. Nice idea getting other/more content at the party by refusing girls. Hopefully that doesn't exclude important future characters or paths. While I support the decision for realistic breast sizes (especially on small frames), I also love women of a somewhat more voluptuos stature.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes