4.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Well this is the 7th update and still no sex, just great. good game though.
Its the third content update (others were just bug fixes) and there's a penetrative sex scene at the mask party.

Half the people saying things move too fast, half saying too slow.

Try to compromise with some nudity based situations to fill in the time and it's "unrealistic" and "whorish". (Spaceships, robots, magic, talking animals all fine in an AVN but a world where women can be a bit more open with nudity and sex is a step too far)

Somebody with more patience (or a need to prolong a Patreon cash flow) might have been able to render and script weeks worth of getting to know people with no skin on show but I certainly can't.

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Just started playing with v0.3. I came across what I thought was a problem, it occurred when Tyler was introduced. I couldn't advance the game. But then realized you had left out the saying you can rename the character like you did with the other ones.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Just started playing with v0.3. I came across what I thought was a problem, it occurred when Tyler was introduced. I couldn't advance the game. But then realized you had left out the saying you can rename the character like you did with the other ones.
Yeah not sure what to do about the character name prompts. None of the solutions seem great. Open to suggestions.

I've actually put an option in the next update that includes the ability to just turn off the ability to name the characters entirely - mainly to help me skip through for testing.

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Yeah not sure what to do about the character name prompts. None of the solutions seem great. Open to suggestions.

I've actually put an option in the next update that includes the ability to just turn off the ability to name the characters entirely - mainly to help me skip through for testing.
You could add an option to rename the npcs in a menu. I know some mods do it for some AVNs. Or thru a phone icon option if you decide to go that route.

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Yeah the phone option is sounding more interesting. Renaming the contacts, integrating the galleries. Just need to figure out how to code it :LOL:
reverse engineering others code is how I learned what little coding I know. Can always pick an AVN you like how they did it and take it apart.

Reactions: Catblaster69

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I downloaded the patch but once I get out of the bathroom after giving Georgia a foot rub while she is laying down I still get an error.
screenshot0003.png

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Got an error at the interview, if you click on the glasses
Seems you are using my Mod (the "Mod menu" button).
I think there is a quick patch available for that issue from the dev here. But I still have to add that into my Mod. Since it's mentioned in that post there's a full game download soon available anyway (with maybe even further changes) I better wait for that to do a Mod update.

Edit: in the meantime I've updated my Mod/port for the now available bugfixed game version v0.3b

Last edited:
Reactions: Envoye

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Don't be so hard on Shinita The game is called "Not Georgia" So it may be that you won't get her in the end (depending on your choices). Although that would be a bummer, the dev already stated that you can get her in the end. The other characters are nice, except Stacy in 0.3. (What a bitch).

As I'm a fan of natural looking models (no titzillas), this is still a nice game. If Georgia and Kaylee want to have some fun, go for it. NTR in my opinion doesn't matter when its between two female characters. Let them have their fun i say :)

Thanks Shinita for a great game. Keep up the good work :)

Last edited:

Catblaster69

Mar 17, 2023
Really enjoy the game so far. Great beautiful models for the girls and they look realistic and different from each other. I enjoy incest but if this game doesnt have it thats OK. I hope there are more creampie and pregnancy options in the coming updates . THANKS!

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Let people name the MC, but just give everyone else the name you choose. No need to have to rename every potential LI or side girl. When there's a choice to rename an LI, unless I know it's the main LI or a cute redhead with green eyes that I feel the urge to give a specific name, I will always accept the default. If a character fits within a certain set of parameters, I might rename her either "Josie" or "Leah" based on personal connections to those names and the girls they remind me of, but that's about it.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Let people name the MC, but just give everyone else the name you choose. No need to have to rename every potential LI or side girl. When there's a choice to rename an LI, unless I know it's the main LI or a cute redhead with green eyes that I feel the urge to give a specific name, I will always accept the default. If a character fits within a certain set of parameters, I might rename her either "Josie" or "Leah" based on personal connections to those names and the girls they remind me of, but that's about it.
Agree with this statement. The only change I ever make is for the MC, never for the girls although I can understand others doing it if they are a LI. Changing the name of every unimportant NPC (especially the male characters) seems completely unnecessary.

Reactions: Miyocoshi and GoWFO
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes