VN Ren'Py Not Going Back [Ch.2.1] [Cicada]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
That i did, got some nice pic. But still, would rather see her as main Li ,as some other girls like Tegan,Ava, Alice and the twins. But again i am not even sure witch girls are main LIs anyway:D
Ohh and Ella is hot asf. Too bad she is with a other dude
Yeah, I'm not going to pretend I don't half regret putting Ella in a committed relationship. I'd thought up the characters and relationship before I'd chosen the actual models. Would've been nice to do a scene with her. Not least because she's like the only Asian girl in the game, so for the sake of diversity it would've been nice. But yeah, her character model is hot af.

Oh, and yeah, I've seen a few people confused as to who the main LIs are. It's obvious if you look, but playing the game it is a bit obfuscated deliberately because I didn't want to diminish the role of side characters. I wanted the whole world to feel kinda real, so there isn't necessarily an exclusive focus on the main LIs, side girls will have important roles here and there in stories, so I wanted the player to talk to them, learn about them, as well. I'm hoping it'll make the overall experience more enriching(? if that doesn't sound too pretentious for an AVN)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pinsel3

Pinsel3

Sep 17, 2020
I do like the game very much so. And i have to agree with Ella. Most games take a asian car and make it ugly for some reason. So Ella does stand out here

Reactions: cicadaNGB

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Too much lis imo, better turn half of them into side girls.
Have to agree, especially since most of them already have BFs and, for some reason, it's necessary to read how loud they are when they get fucked and how often they do it. Yeah, no... don't know why devs keep making this 'mistake', but since it's not a certain type of game with questionable content we talking about here, I don't know which man on this beautiful blue planet would want to hear what the woman he's interested in did with her ex-BFs and how often. It's ridiculous and way past the "oopsie" point. What a spectacular way of sabotaging your own hard work.:cautious:

Some of the girls in the game, both main and side LIs, have a sexual history that gets referenced. Some girls have been more promiscuous than others. There are a couple of girls who are virgins, but not many. Most have at least some sexual experience.
That's something a lot of players usually have a problem with, and I don't see any reason why we need to hear anything about that. I get it, it's college... ppl there party, experiment, do crazy shit and all that good stuff, we've all been there, BUT there's a big, obvious difference between knowing that a girl had a past and a few relationships and having to hear how loud or how often she got her cheeks clapped and by who or how many dudes.

Who da fuck wants to know that in a romance-focused game, and why ??:WaitWhat: It don't make any sense. And as if this wasn't enough to keep a lot of potential new fans away from the game, there's also hinted that the sorority girls are a bunch of hoes about to do some more ho shit. Nice.:FacePalm: No offense man, but you screwed up, and I'm not the only one thinking this.

I never figured this would be such a dissuasion for some people.
reading how some potential love interests are written as (vocalizing) loose girls, and especially for me the lack of a harem or Thruple+ path choice (as single paths just isn't a relationship path that I'm interested in playing).
Nobody expects any of those gorgeous girls to be virgins lol, it's ridiculous to even say that, since attractive women and the concept of virgins don't belong in the same sentence IRL, at least, not in the West, where promiscuity is everywhere and RL hoes do way worse than the girls in the game did, but simply bcz it is a game, the dev can always choose which female character(s), how important she is storywise and how much of a slut she is so the players can decide if said character is worth romancing or fucking, or they'll avoid her/keep things friendly with her. Sounds like the best option in this case, IMHO.

Side girls that will have a scene or two with the MC but not a fully-fledged story or path, however, may be with or form relationships with other people throughout the game, so if any female character being with someone other than the MC bothers you, then this isn't the game for you.
I don't think this is a good decision in this situation, and if there's supposed to be an alone ending for him anyway, why not make the MC go crazy with the partying and fucking without giving too many fucks about the consequences ??:WaitWhat: So, going back to what you said... first, you choose the romance/non NTR peeps as your target audience, you should stick to catering to their tastes and preferences, there's no need for technicalities or butts (except the women's;)) as excuse to add content with other guys or keep telling us how much of a pump-n-dump material most of those girls are. And second, feedback is always important, you should listen to it. Obviously, nobody can please everyone, but you can find a common ground with your fans and potential new patrons to compromise on certain stuff, if you want their money and support.

I also noticed there's no link to your Patreon or SubscribeStar page, which is weird cuz you can get a bigger following and make way more money there than on Itch. Take what I said in this post as a simple observation or constructive criticism, not something offensive, or feel free to ignore it and keep doing your thing if you don't consider it useful... your choice.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Have to agree, especially since most of them already have BFs and, for some reason, it's necessary to read how loud they are when they get fucked and how often they do it. Yeah, no... don't know why devs keep making this 'mistake', but since it's not a certain type of game with questionable content we talking about here, I don't know which man on this beautiful blue planet would want to hear what the woman he's interested in did with her ex-BFs and how often. It's ridiculous and way past the "oopsie" point. What a spectacular way of sabotaging your own hard work.:cautious:

That's something a lot of players usually have a problem with, and I don't see any reason why we need to hear anything about that. I get it, it's college... ppl there party, experiment, do crazy shit and all that good stuff, we've all been there, BUT there's a big, obvious difference between knowing that a girl had a past and a few relationships and having to hear how loud or how often she got her cheeks clapped and by who or how many dudes.

Who da fuck wants to know that in a romance-focused game, and why ??:WaitWhat: It don't make any sense. And as if this wasn't enough to keep a lot of potential new fans away from the game, there's also hinted that the sorority girls are a bunch of hoes about to do some more ho shit. Nice.:FacePalm: No offense man, but you screwed up, and I'm not the only one thinking this.

Nobody expects any of those gorgeous girls to be virgins lol, it's ridiculous to even say that, since attractive women and the concept of virgins don't belong in the same sentence IRL, at least, not in the West, where promiscuity is everywhere and RL hoes do way worse than the girls in the game did, but simply bcz it is a game, the dev can always choose which female character(s), how important she is storywise and how much of a slut she is so the players can decide if said character is worth romancing or fucking, or they'll avoid her/keep things friendly with her. Sounds like the best option in this case, IMHO.

I don't think this is a good decision in this situation, and if there's supposed to be an alone ending for him anyway, why not make the MC go crazy with the partying and fucking without giving too many fucks about the consequences ??:WaitWhat: So, going back to what you said... first, you choose the romance/non NTR peeps as your target audience, you should stick to catering to their tastes and preferences, there's no need for technicalities or butts (except the women's;)) as excuse to add content with other guys or keep telling us how much of a pump-n-dump material most of those girls are. And second, feedback is always important, you should listen to it. Obviously, nobody can please everyone, but you can find a common ground with your fans and potential new patrons to compromise on certain stuff, if you want their money and support.

I also noticed there's no link to your Patreon or SubscribeStar page, which is weird cuz you can get a bigger following and make way more money there than on Itch. Take what I said in this post as a simple observation or constructive criticism, not something offensive, or feel free to ignore it and keep doing your thing if you don't consider it useful... your choice.
Yep, I have to agree with you. I played this a bit and I got tired of hearing how the girls (or the secondary characters, I don't even know which one is which in this game haha) want to fuck x person, etc. It doesn't make them more interesting or human or realistic, in my opinion, just more annoying and less likely to be taken seriously by any guy who listens to them (be it the mc or another man/woman who might be interested in them in the first place). . As I said before, I love milfs and I don't want all lis to be nuns and virginal, but at least decent or respectful enough. If someone in real life tells me that or a friend told me that the girl he's interested in told him that, I laugh and just ignore her or she goes to the list of fuckable whore with a condom (I don't want to have any disease lol) and never again beyond that. Coupled with the fact that I don't know who is a li or who is a secondary character, it is practically impossible to get attached to most of the characters without thinking: If this is a secondary character, then she goes straight to the list of fuckable bitches with no feelings lol . I don't want to have to get attached to a character and suddenly in update number 4 she turns out to be a secondary character.Sorry if I sound harsh, it's just what I honestly think. The writing is decent as is the pacing and the renders are good. The girls' models are great. Not everything is bad (in my eyes, at least) about this game. With more releases, this game can become a hit here and the dev can gain a good players for his future patreon.

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Rachael isn't one of the main LIs. Her and Chloe are two of the more prominent side girls early on, but you're correct in saying Rachael doesn't have a lot to do in ch2. Still, should've seen a couple of conversations with her (and a little more) in the new update if you've played your cards right, though.
Guess I'm stuck hoping as the story progresses some side girls are upgraded to more prominent roles

Reactions: Pinsel3

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
personal preference might have been a bit too influential when I was first starting out lmao)
Nothing wrong with liking big titties and big asses or slutty women for casual hookups. I'm a humble lover of those too and that's one of the main things that caught my attention in this game.

Hope there's a lot of good stuff planned for all those girls who fit these criteria.:sneaky:

the main LIs will only be with the MC. Side girls will do their own thing. Some of them will have other relationships. And I mean, in real life some girls talk about people they want to fuck all the time. Doesn't mean they will. Sometimes it's just to make the guy they say it front of jealous because they like him too.
Sounds reasonable, given the context, but I think it'd be best to keep the 'relationship' part of their fictional lives for later on so the MC can have his fun with whichever of them the player wants first or steal them away from their BFs, if they already taken, and turn the NPC idiots into cucks.

Btw, don't know if this was already asked before, but can you tell us who the main girls and side girls are so we all know who's supposed to be the wife and who's the speed-dial side bitch ??

The girls' models are great. Not everything is bad (in my eyes, at least) about this game. With more releases, this game can become a hit here and the dev can gain a good players for his future patreon.
I wholeheartedly agree.(y)

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023

A lot to unpack here. So bear with me. (just finished this point and seen your next one. will answer those questions in another post. this got a bit long. i like talking.)

The first paragraph can kinda just be summed up with that's how some girls are. They'll talk about sex. I know the counter argument is 'but this is a game, so why would you include it when you could just not' and that's because I'm not trying to cater to a demographic. I'm writing what I want to write, how I think certain characters would act.

So yeah, some of the sorority girls are hoes, like you say. But there's also the idea of subversion of expectation. I establish the idea that certain girls are promiscuous, but that's not necessarily true. I'm trying to make the game, at least in terms of characters and story, have a lot more depth. So when a criticism is x character is too y, some people might realise later that it was all a bait and switch deliberately designed to make the reader make certain assumptions about people. Will that put people off even playing the game? Sure. But I'm fine with that.

I feel like the virgin thing is a bit of a non-issue, really, like you say, as most characters in games won't be if you want it to be even vaguely believable. And also like you say, people can choose to avoid characters they don't like.

Realistically, with how this game's gonna go, you don't want the alone ending. You'll probably have fucked up a lot if you don't go down one of the LIs paths. And there will be the option to go crazy and fuck plenty of girls. By the end of chapter 2 you can have fucked three different girls in the space of a few days. There'll be plenty of chances to fuck around as the game goes on.

I didn't choose a target audience, exactly. I'm writing the story I want to write. I didn't explicitly think I want to cater to a certain demographic, or specifically avoid certain things. Ultimately, the people who like the game are gonna enjoy it, the people who decide it isn't for them for whatever reason are cool too. I don't mind. It's not gonna be for everyone. I already know a certain chapter of the game's gonna throw even more people off. I'm fine with that. Even if I end up with two people liking the game, I'm cool. I've said already the only content that'll be shown will involve the MC. I don't really know what all counts as NTR to people her, but in the actual sex scenes in the game the only male character will be the MC. I've made this clear many times. Side characters forming relationships is for world-building and depth. I do appreciate feedback, I read all of it, but some of it just isn't relevant. The opinion is valid, but I'm not necessarily going to act on it.

I've got this all planned out, for the most part. I'm not going to throw away my plans for the sake of extra money or supporters. Obviously, I'd want as many people as possible to like the game. But I'm going to make the game I want to make. People can like it or not like it for whatever reason.

I mentioned in another post earlier about the whole patreon thing. Short version is I'm just not comfortable asking for financial support when I don't think I deserve it.

I appreciate your comment, and I do understand the conflicting points of view that people have. But I think it's just a fundamental difference of opinion. Realistically, the reason I'm always surprised by it is because something like Being a Dik exists, is so popular, and has female characters who act in similar ways (and leans more into NTR, even). So I never really figured that so many people would take issue with it here. I just figured people would see that this isn't their style of storytelling, and move on. Not try to change it into something it's not.

Dw, didn't take offense to anything you said, bc everything you wrote it valid to a point. I read it all as constructive criticism.

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
Nothing wrong with liking big titties and big asses or slutty women for casual hookups. I'm a humble lover of those too and that's one of the main things that caught my attention in this game.

Hope there's a lot of good stuff planned for all those girls who fit these criteria.:sneaky:

Sounds reasonable, given the context, but I think it'd be best to keep the 'relationship' part of their fictional lives for later on so the MC can have his fun with whichever of them the player wants first or steal them away from their BFs, if they already taken, and turn the NPC idiots into cucks.

Btw, don't know if this was already asked before, but can you tell us who the main girls and side girls are so we all know who's supposed to be the wife and who's the speed-dial side bitch ??

I wholeheartedly agree.(y)
So yeah, for those wanting the definitive list of LIs, I'll put it here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are the main 8 LIs. They're the girls in the banner and on the main menu screen for those who don't remember the names.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I like the game so far, I am usually not a great fan of college setting but I really enjoyed it.
Also I for sure enjoyed twerk show in 2nd chapter. :giggle:

Some of the girls in the game, both main and side LIs, have a sexual history that gets referenced. Some girls have been more promiscuous than others. There are a couple of girls who are virgins, but not many. Most have at least some sexual experience.
However, it's worth noting that this is all pre the story beginning. None of the main LIs will be with people who aren't the MC. I wish I didn't have to clarify this because it ruins some of the tension with other male characters, but I never figured this would be such a dissuasion for some people.
Side girls that will have a scene or two with the MC but not a fully-fledged story or path, however, may be with or form relationships with other people throughout the game, so if any female character being with someone other than the MC bothers you, then this isn't the game for you.

I like the diversity of girls & their personalities you're providing. You can literally find here girl for almost any taste. Also it's great that not all LIs are shy virgins, some of the girls have their own personal life and agenda, maybe a few of them are even a bit overboard in their kinkiness hahah, but that's fine by me, at least as long as nobody is forced on me romantically, so I just can avoid chars I am not into.
Also it makes the story kinda natural.

My 3 favs so far are:
Tegan
Alice
Imogen

Also Is there any possibility to now which girls are actually main LIs, or at least to clarify info about my 3 favs, or you don't wanna spoil?
I mean I am usually not a man-whore neither a harem player, it would be a shame to commit/start dating a girl only to find out she is side LI later. And you, saying that you're trying to equalise side girls with main LIs in a story makes it even herder to navigate through the characters.

Also, bumped into the bug with the phone, text is almost unreadable, at least on my Mac

Kinda hard to make a decision without understanding, I mean naturally I feel like I should choose option 1 but still.

Anyways, just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your game so far.

EDIT: while I was writing my wall of text you already clarified who is a main LI, thanks. 3 out of 3 for me :cool:

Is it just me or does Imogen look a lot like Imogen Poots?
well, I mean, yeah, just a little) though I wouldn't have even thought about it if you hadn't mentioned it. I guess real Imogen Poots was really on your mind hahah if she reminded you of her

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2018
However, it's worth noting that this is all pre the story beginning. None of the main LIs will be with people who aren't the MC. I wish I didn't have to clarify this because it ruins some of the tension with other male characters, but I never figured this would be such a dissuasion for some people.
Look at this comment, had 3 likes and SUDDENLY in the same hour, you got the insecure brigade jumping on it with their :mad: to whine how they suffer an emotional trauma from seeing another bunch of pixels touching their virtual GF.

LMAO, those dudes are so pathetically funny!

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
I like the game so far, I am usually not a great fan of college setting but I really enjoyed it.
Also I for sure enjoyed twerk show in 2nd chapter. :giggle:

I like the diversity of girls & their personalities you're providing. You can literally find here girl for almost taste. Also it's great that not all LIs are shy virgins, some of the girls have their own personal life and agenda, maybe a few of them are even a bit overboard in their kinkiness hahah, but that's fine by me, at least as long as nobody is forced on me romantically, so I just can avoid chars I am not into.
Also it makes the story kinda natural.

My 3 favs so far are:
Tegan
Alice
Imogen

Also Is there any possibility to now which girls are actually main LIs, or at least to clarify info about my 3 favs, or you don't wanna spoil?
I mean I am usually not a man-whore neither a harem player, it would be a shame to commit/start dating a girl only to find out she is side LI later. And you, saying that you're trying to equalise side girls with main LIs in a story makes it even herder to navigate through the characters.

Also, bumped into the bug with the phone, text is almost unreadable, at least on my Mac

Kinda hard to make a decision without understanding, I mean naturally I feel like I should choose option 1 but still.

Anyways, just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your game so far.

EDIT: while I was writing my wall of text you already clarified who is a main LI, thanks. 3 out of 3 for me :cool:
Good to see you saw the LI post. On the issue with the texting options, it's okay for me on my screen but I think if you're screen is bright it might be an issue where the text bleeds into the textbox. If anyone else can corroborate this problem then I'll experiment a bit and see if I can make it more readable for people.

And yeah, that scene at that party in ch2. One of the many times I wish I had the time and computer power to justify setting up and rendering animations. Would've made that scene even better. Or even had the time to source music for it, make it feel more like a party. But I guess that's things to work towards.

It's nice to see that the characters feel different. And don't worry, there's no forced romantic interactions with anyone, you can be with and ignore whoever you want (to a point. For the sake of the story you've got to stay at least friendly with some people).

Interesting top 3, all three brunettes. It'd be interesting to know what you've seen of them so far, because there's a varying amount of content for all three in ch2.

Thanks for your kind words, too, by the way.

Reactions: metamorphMP

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
well, I mean, yeah, just a little) though I wouldn't have even thought about it if you hadn't mentioned it. I guess real Imogen Poots was really on your mind hahah if she reminded you of her

you're right, we rewatched Fright Night with friends not that long ago, both old one and a new movie, so yeah, I guess memories were still fresh))

My 3 favs so far are:
Tegan
Alice
Imogen
I think right now I would go with
1) Ava
2) Imogen (and no - it has nothing to do with real one :p)
3) Mia
4) Tegan (I like her a lot but she was too fast on sex which kinda ruined a mood a bit)

Anything can change though, it's too early in a story, so we'll see.

I am actually surprised you chose neither Bonnie or Bobbie, I thought you're into twins heheh))

And yeah, that scene at that party in ch2. One of the many times I wish I had the time and computer power to justify setting up and rendering animations. Would've made that scene even better. Or even had the time to source music for it, make it feel more like a party. But I guess that's things to work towards.
Man, even without all of that this scene rocked, don't remember when was the last time I saw so many sexy asses in a game and I am absolutely on 100% ass man hahah.
Music would be a good addition indeed, it helps to set up the atmosphere.

Since I was focused on Ava's scenes, I noticed few minor things:

whatever she has on her cheek changes sides:

also on a pic in spoiler 2 - probably should be Ava's comment instead of Bobbie's.

I also join a few previous posts - I like your game, the story is good and LIs are very beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexMpog

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
you're right, we rewatched Fright Night with friends not that long ago, both old one and a new movie, so yeah, I guess memories were still fresh))

I think right now I would go with
1) Ava
2) Imogen (and no - it has nothing to do with real one :p)
3) Mia
4) Tegan

Anything can change though, it's too early in a story, so we'll see.

I am actually surprised you chose neither Bonnie or Bobbie, I thought you're into twins heheh))

Man, even without all of that this scene rocked, don't remember when was the last time I saw so many sexy asses in a game and I am absolutely on 100% ass man hahah.
Music would be a good addition indeed, it helps to set up the atmosphere.

Since I was focused on Ava's scenes, I noticed few minor things:

whatever she has on her cheek changes sides:

also on a pic in spoiler 2 - probably should be Ava's comment instead of Bobbie's.
Fixed the error for the second pic, yeah, that should be Ava talking. Won't push a whole new update out for it, but it'll be fixed now for future releases.

Her cheek glitter is always on both sides, but because it's reflective it doesn't always show, depends on the lighting. But I see how that can look like an inconsistency on that house tour scene.

Reactions: metamorphMP

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
They are the main 8 LIs. They're the girls in the banner and on the main menu screen for those who don't remember the names.
That's a pretty damn good roster we have there, man. Being a lil subjective here, except Imogen (she look too much like the crazy nerd from Race of Life for my taste), I love them all, especially the twins, Mia and Tegan... #TeamBigBooty ftw.:sneaky::love:

I'm writing the story I want to write
the people who like the game are gonna enjoy it, the people who decide it isn't for them for whatever reason are cool too. I don't mind. It's not gonna be for everyone.
I respect that and just want to remind you that most of us who post here are only trying to help you succeed cuz we like the game you developing and think it has a lot of potential to become something big.

I do appreciate feedback, I read all of it, but some of it just isn't relevant. The opinion is valid, but I'm not necessarily going to act on it.
I've got this all planned out, for the most part. I'm not going to throw away my plans for the sake of extra money or supporters.
I'm going to make the game I want to make. People can like it or not like it for whatever reason.
Feedback is only a long list of suggestions you can consider taking into account or simply ignore, but one that's meant to show you what you did good and where you should tweak a thing or two.

At the end of the day, like you said, you're the only one who decides how constructive and useful some comments here are and if they're worth taking into account, nobody can force you to do anything you don't want or think it doesn't make sense storywise. That's that.

Reactions: rKnight

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Really a waste that Lucy is a side girl one of the best girls, and i think it was Molly (imo best looking girl), followed by Ella, Rainn also seems one of the more interesting ones.

Still don't know anything about Ava, hoped a for a bit more of her this ep to be honest, but looking a Tegan and Bobbie i think i will just ignore all main LI's of the party/slut sorority.

As of the mai ones, only ones i find interesting are Ellie and Alice, both which got not much screetime this ep. But overall nice update, i'm glad the whole pledging was done swiftly in one ep, thought i can't say i like the most of these guys beside Sam and Noah.

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
That's a pretty damn good roster we have there, man. Being a lil subjective here, except Imogen (she look too much like the crazy nerd from Race of Life for my taste), I love them all, especially the twins, Mia and Tegan... #TeamBigBooty ftw.:sneaky::love:

I respect that and just want to remind you that most of us who post here are only trying to help you succeed cuz we like the game you developing and think it has a lot of potential to become something big.

Feedback is only a long list of suggestions you can consider taking into account or simply ignore, but one that's meant to show you what you did good and where you should tweak a thing or two.

At the end of the day, like you said, you're the only one who decides how constructive and useful some comments here are and if they're worth taking into account, nobody can force you to do anything you don't want or think it doesn't make sense storywise. That's that.
Can't believe you'd single Imogen out like that, she's done nothing wrong. On a serious note, I haven't played Race of Life yet but heard and seen many good things, but might prioritize it bc I'm curious how similar they look.

And yeah I do look at most things through the lens of constructive criticism coming from a good place. I try to not be closed-minded, but I've got a lot of this planned out (everything up to chapter 6-7 pretty much intimately mapped out) so it's a little difficult to consider wholesale, fundamental changes.

It's why I like engaging on this thread, because even when people have disagreements, so far everyone's been sound about it, open for discourse. Not just blind complaining, for the most part. It's fun, it's interesting.

cicadaNGB

Apr 28, 2023
Really a waste that Lucy is a side girl one of the best girls, and i think it was Molly (imo best looking girl), followed by Ella, Rainn also seems one of the more interesting ones.

Still don't know anything about Ava, hoped a for a bit more of her this ep to be honest, but looking a Tegan and Bobbie i think i will just ignore all main LI's of the party/slut sorority.

As of the mai ones, only ones i find interesting are Ellie and Alice, both which got not much screetime this ep. But overall nice update, i'm glad the whole pledging was done swiftly in one ep, thought i can't say i like the most of these guys beside Sam and Noah.
Mild spoiler about side girls? Don't worry about Lucy particularly, she's one of the more prominent of the side girls. Think of them kind of in tiers of their own. You've got the bottom tier who are essentially background characters, you've got a slightly higher tier where you'll have more conversations and maybe scenes with some girls, then a top tier with girls with more relevance to the story or more scenes, maybe both. This isn't like a fixed ranking necessarily, but like Chloe particularly in ch2 is a much more prominent side girl (if you want her to be).
Don't read into this too much as a spoiler for future content or anything but I love Rainn and am glad someone's mentioned her. Can't really say why in too much detail, although her conversation with the MC probably should have indicated she's a little different.

Yeah bc of the nature of the pledging Alice in particular took a backseat this chapter. Frats and sororities? Not really her vibe.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes