CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
It's a promising game. Simple as for visuals, nice hand-made art and nice characters. Needs lots of work, but it's in a very good way to be a great game.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
wow can't believe I've never heard of this game. Great unique art and lots of varied scenarios. Gotta keep my eye on this one

skai

Nov 17, 2016
How did you manage to rip the files?
This is Godot engine so CG are .tex files, which are actually .webp files with some addtional headers, not encrypted, very easy to rip if you know webp format specifications. But I also wanted to preserve original directory structure so I had written a simple script that parses Godot data structure. It also extracts source code of the game but author precompiled it so it's unreadable unless someone will create a decompiler.

Reactions: user9733
Apr 10, 2018
This is Godot engine so CG are .tex files, which are actually .webp files with some addtional headers, not encrypted, very easy to rip if you know webp format specifications. But I also wanted to preserve original directory structure so I had written a simple script that parses Godot data structure. It also extracts source code of the game but author precompiled it so it's unreadable unless someone will create a decompiler.
where can i get the code?

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes