recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm sorry to be the bad guy here and sorry if this comes of offensive, but I really don't get why this "Art" gets so much praise. From an artistic viewpoint this is not artistic B&W but lazyness. All the images in the game are just sketches, even the expression of the mc almost never changes.
B&W consists of smooth shadows, light details, rough edges and so on. Even most b&w mangas have more detail.
I'm not saying that the artist is bad, in fact he/she seems to be really good, but this game is simply full of unfinished, rough sketches without any detail and this is not an artstyle...

Edit: not from the game^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: YuriiH

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
I'm sorry to be the bad guy here and sorry if this comes of offensive, but I really don't get why this "Art" gets so much praise. From an artistic viewpoint this is not artistic B&W but lazyness. All the images in the game are just sketches, even the expression of the mc almost never changes.
B&W consists of smooth shadows, light details, rough edges and so on. Even most b&w mangas have more detail.
I'm not saying that the artist is bad, in fact he/she seems to be really good, but this game is simply full of unfinished, rough sketches without any detail and this is not an artstyle...
Yeesh man. I have no idea what this game is about but dude I think you don't have a good perception of art. These are indeed art styles. They are fitting for what the tags say "gore" and "horror". I wouldn't expect to see bright colors.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yeesh man. I have no idea what this game is about but dude I think you don't have a good perception of art. These are indeed art styles. They are fitting for what the tags say "gore" and "horror". I wouldn't expect to see bright colors.
I didn't talk about bright colors, I talked about Black and white.
Look at the games screenshots and then look at the pictures I have posted. See the difference?

Anyway, I'm not here to make the game bad or anytging, it actually seems to be pretty good.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
I didn't talk about bright colors, I talked about Black and white.
Look at the games screenshots and then look at the pictures I have posted. See the difference?

Anyway, I'm not here to make the game bad or anytging, it actually seems to be pretty good.
I see. I thought you posted those pictures as if they are from the game. I'm playing now and yes, it is very minimal. To be honest I'd like to see more than sketches in the game as well.

Reactions: recreation

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
So I quit the diner job (nothign ever happened) and I wanna take the maid job. Can't find the option.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
where i ian ? i am lost i dont know how to play the game
i have unlocked almost all skills doing house maid job and completed entry into school

but where are monsters? ian ? and other things i read in this thread

is there any walkthrough for this game

airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
Well i say its nice, and most important different from what you normaly find here (y)

It has still some bugs, for example, the scene where you have to seduce the janitor of the high school.
The texts are all there soo that shouldnt be the problem, but the images of aisha are missing, only the texts and the expressions of the janitor show. Soooo sad. (maybe im missing smth... )

In the spoilers you can find the console output and the save information

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Thought this was another Enigma blob, I was wrong. This is actually done with Godot Engine. Shame that despite the engine supporting virtually all platforms under the sun, we only get the Windows version. At least it runs under Wine, that's something?

Just playing for a bit, severely missing audio control. Would love to be able to mute everything (I always do, I have a family). The music selection tho... Kerbal Space Program? Seriously?

I'm also guessing the author is left-handed. Having right-click to continue is really awkward and doesn't appear to work properly (log says its unpaused, but screen remains paused).

Oh, and the intro text is so tiny it will be unreadable for any display below 25 inches.

Taryana

Oct 22, 2017
Well i say its nice, and most important different from what you normaly find here (y)

It has still some bugs, for example, the scene where you have to seduce the janitor of the high school.
The texts are all there soo that shouldnt be the problem, but the images of aisha are missing, only the texts and the expressions of the janitor show. Soooo sad. (maybe im missing smth... )

In the spoilers you can find the console output and the save information

Came here to report the same issue. Also, talking to Munn at dawn still freezes the game

Zit_BR

Jan 16, 2019
I am not able to save the game and as if it were not possible I get clicking but nothing happens.

Kakec

Dec 3, 2017
How to progress Ian story? ( i assume its a main Q?) he and MC doing same workout\occultist ritual and it doesn't move forward.

airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
How to progress Ian story? ( i assume its a main Q?) he and MC doing same workout\occultist ritual and it doesn't move forward.
ian story was straight forward for me,
after the "workout reward" at the gym he tells you to visit him the next day,
then you go to him,
and he tells you to come back tomorrow
then you get a dream in which the mystery about his transformation gets revealed
and thats it ;)

Reactions: Kakec
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes