LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
How to start Hunting? I finished all Ian story content and read the occult book in her room. There's nothing new to do.

On the same note, I can't progress the damn janitor at all. I've tried almost every combination of clothes and the dialogue when talking to him is always the same. The seduce action also does nothing besides give some lust. The time of day changes nothing either.

I don't get it. This game is so needlessly complicated.

Edit: Looking at the black box, I get this error on monday mornings.
ERROR: Couldn't find the given section/key and no default was given
At: core\io\config_file.cpp:89

Edit 2: Well by playing around with editing the save file I found a way to progress. By changing 0 in greg_meet=0 to 1, it unlocks the grimoire on the bookcase in Aisha's room and the ''scrutinize'' action on Manny. No clue where this greg is supposed to be to get this normally.

D

Deleted member 90384

My game literally doesn't let me keep going once I'm in the first 'seducing' scene with Manny. Man this game is annoying to play

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
i actually adore this game very much. Great read and fun yet simple mechanics that just compliment this over all. Nothing wrong with being a slut♥. Though apart of me wishes there was like a scene with a creature or dog. That'd be hot.

Reactions: zubitex

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Fun to read this thread. I played this game a while back and ditched it due to the interface. Now I've played it again and the sex scenes are damn well done, but the UI still sucks and there are bugs. But I really like that the mc enjoys herself while being in control.

Some people mentioned missing a skip button. On some scenes there is an option button. Click it, click fastest and it's a lot more playable, especially in the repeatable scenes. Sadly there's no permanent option for it.

As for Manny, the quest description can easily be misunderstood. You have to meet him Monday or Thursday at dawn. It thought it was afternoon or evening, but.. dawn. Also, you need to wear dress #4, for the first few visits (well, it worked for me, not sure if other dresses will work).

Also, save before scenes and after! I had to replay the rape scene because that damn book froze the game for me. The scene is long as fuck, I hate rape and it was before I figured out the option to make things go faster (see above). So save! For those of you who don't like rapes, it's a single scene, plot related and the victim is not the mc.

Mar 12, 2018
I'm still stuck in the first scene of the janitor... I waited until dawn and I used dress #4, but the game got stuck in the first scene (the arrow doesn't appear) and it didn't let me continue (the console tells me error...)

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
I'm still stuck in the first scene of the janitor... I waited until dawn and I used dress #4, but the game got stuck in the first scene (the arrow doesn't appear) and it didn't let me continue (the console tells me error...)
Me too.
I got the first error message at the beginning of the scene and the second one after the first mingame (skip or play it doent matter):

SCRIPT ERROR: _ready: Invalid operands 'String' and 'int' in operator '=='.
At: res://scenes_event/npc_events/024/seducing_step_1.gdc:7

SCRIPT ERROR: _on_closing_pressed: Invalid operands 'String' and 'Nil' in operator '+'.
At: res://seduction_minigame/seducing_minigame_two.gdc:359

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Not sure what I did to get past that. Maybe try on the other weekday (monday instead of thursday or vice versa)?

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
How to start Hunting? I finished all Ian story content and read the occult book in her room. There's nothing new to do.

On the same note, I can't progress the damn janitor at all. I've tried almost every combination of clothes and the dialogue when talking to him is always the same. The seduce action also does nothing besides give some lust. The time of day changes nothing either.

I don't get it. This game is so needlessly complicated.

Edit: Looking at the black box, I get this error on monday mornings.
ERROR: Couldn't find the given section/key and no default was given
At: core\io\config_file.cpp:89

Edit 2: Well by playing around with editing the save file I found a way to progress. By changing 0 in greg_meet=0 to 1, it unlocks the grimoire on the bookcase in Aisha's room and the ''scrutinize'' action on Manny. No clue where this greg is supposed to be to get this normally.
please give your save file

Mar 12, 2018
Not sure what I did to get past that. Maybe try on the other weekday (monday instead of thursday or vice versa)?
I tried with both days, but it didn't work, sadly. Too bad, I was beginning to like this game and the history. Anyway, thanks for trying to help me, Lorric ;)

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Ffs why don't devs just use Renpy... 99% of those problems wouldn't be an issue. No need to learn much Python either, Renpy is easy af.
At this point asking for help in the thread is a waste of time. The game is fundamentally broken at the Manny stage. Until the dev corrects it, only patchwork fixes like what I said in my earlier comment can work.

One misconception I want to clear, THE DAY OF THE WEEK OR TIME DOESN'T MATTER FOR MANNY. If you somehow unlocked the scrutinize option and the Grimoire, any time Manny is at the school will work.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Now I'm also getting a script error that I can't get past. After doing the photoshoot in school with gym clothes, I get the following after the scene is done:
Code:
Script error: _on_Close_pressed: Invalid operands 'String' and 'int' in operator '=='.
        At: res://scenes_event/npc_events/024/seducing_step_5.gdc:89

D

Deleted member 90384

Fun to read this thread. I played this game a while back and ditched it due to the interface. Now I've played it again and the sex scenes are damn well done, but the UI still sucks and there are bugs. But I really like that the mc enjoys herself while being in control.

Some people mentioned missing a skip button. On some scenes there is an option button. Click it, click fastest and it's a lot more playable, especially in the repeatable scenes. Sadly there's no permanent option for it.

As for Manny, the quest description can easily be misunderstood. You have to meet him Monday or Thursday at dawn. It thought it was afternoon or evening, but.. dawn. Also, you need to wear dress #4, for the first few visits (well, it worked for me, not sure if other dresses will work).

Also, save before scenes and after! I had to replay the rape scene because that damn book froze the game for me. The scene is long as fuck, I hate rape and it was before I figured out the option to make things go faster (see above). So save! For those of you who don't like rapes, it's a single scene, plot related and the victim is not the mc.
Hate to be *that guy* but would you mind sharing a save after the first seduction scene?

zubitex

Aug 24, 2017
Me too.
I got the first error message at the beginning of the scene and the second one after the first mingame (skip or play it doent matter):

SCRIPT ERROR: _ready: Invalid operands 'String' and 'int' in operator '=='.
At: res://scenes_event/npc_events/024/seducing_step_1.gdc:7

SCRIPT ERROR: _on_closing_pressed: Invalid operands 'String' and 'Nil' in operator '+'.
At: res://seduction_minigame/seducing_minigame_two.gdc:359
I passed the bug.

I don't know for wich reason: i had restarted my pc and just before seduce i chatted with manny.
I was wearing 4th outfit down 3rd column with bra (number 12).

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
i actually just noticed that build 19 is ether being worked on? or its out now but to paid members. Shame im a broke bitch. Think they may have fixed up their game? with all these bugs constantly being reported..lets just hope they dont give up on it like most devs do.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Hate to be *that guy* but would you mind sharing a save after the first seduction scene?
Sorry, I don't have a save that far back. Since the game doesn't show save time/date, I fill up the save screen, then save in #1 and delete the older ones.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
jeebuz.. just downloaded it and haven't even finished the intro.. and already developing a headache from the fuzzy/blurred out text font.... that one is a do-over... I shouldn't have to strain my eyes to read something just cause it's "immersive" -.-

*edit*
Thank God it was only during intro... but then again.. saying that the game is in English is.... perhaps stretching it a bit... deffo need proof-reading.

This is my room, it have just the necessary for a room. maybe I could buy a couple of stuff to make it more comfortable... or it looks filled, but at this moments I'm happy with the computer and the bed.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Can't enter the school after the update. It wasn't an issue before. Anyone else get that too?

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes