Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
where do you get locksmith tools?
Judging by the fact I can't seem to get locksmith skill above 0 level, I'm currently taking a guess at, just like the occasional conversation that locks the game, it's a case of "Not implemented yet, but they forgot to mention that content's not in yet. Although I'm exploring to see what the heck else might work.

Certainly can't seem to find mention of anyone finding them anywhere. And I'm not certain whether seduction of Janitor 4 and 5 is just the Hunt scenes in the school (Certainly seems to be the case) or there's more.

I can't make the grimoire. Milk is grayed out even if i have it in my inventory.
Remember, it also takes lust hearts, and "Your own Perverted Juices" (You have to masturbate at least once, and have had enough sex/seduction/masturbation to have three lust hearts.)

As a side note, in case it hasn't been mentioned, unlocking the higher level of the various sex skills seems to break the minigame skip calculations, so you have to play the minigame to get anything decent (You also seem to have to play the stealing minigame to pass, although that's no big, it's just "Hit 5 when you're under the arrows three times, win."

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Judging by the fact I can't seem to get locksmith skill above 0 level, I'm currently taking a guess at, just like the occasional conversation that locks the game, it's a case of "Not implemented yet, but they forgot to mention that content's not in yet. Although I'm exploring to see what the heck else might work.

Certainly can't seem to find mention of anyone finding them anywhere. And I'm not certain whether seduction of Janitor 4 and 5 is just the Hunt scenes in the school (Certainly seems to be the case) or there's more.

Remember, it also takes lust hearts, and "Your own Perverted Juices" (You have to masturbate at least once, and have had enough sex/seduction/masturbation to have three lust hearts.)

As a side note, in case it hasn't been mentioned, unlocking the higher level of the various sex skills seems to break the minigame skip calculations, so you have to play the minigame to get anything decent (You also seem to have to play the stealing minigame to pass, although that's no big, it's just "Hit 5 when you're under the arrows three times, win."
Yes, i have the hearts and the juice as well. And i don't think i unlocked any sex skill till now.

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Then, unfortunately, I'm not sure what might help, beyond progressing the storyline and unlocking things (and costumes) to open up opportunities. Any which way, progression does indeed seem to be halted at Manny's seduction, so, basically, buy clothes and the skills you (may or may not) see on The Hunt (once you've progressed enough to unlock that), try 'em out, try the different jobs for different scenes. On the up side, as far as I know, you currently don't seem to need the Lust Seeker, and the Scrutinise Charm (to find out what people want) is only required for Manny so far (iirc, anyways)

Quick Edit: Remember, unlocking skills and powers takes hearts, so beeline for the ones that have sex scenes attached (seen in Hunt mode during the day. Nothing at night so far as I know.)

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Then, unfortunately, I'm not sure what might help, beyond progressing the storyline and unlocking things (and costumes) to open up opportunities. Any which way, progression does indeed seem to be halted at Manny's seduction, so, basically, buy clothes and the skills you (may or may not) see on The Hunt (once you've progressed enough to unlock that), try 'em out, try the different jobs for different scenes. On the up side, as far as I know, you currently don't seem to need the Lust Seeker, and the Scrutinise Charm (to find out what people want) is only required for Manny so far (iirc, anyways)

Quick Edit: Remember, unlocking skills and powers takes hearts, so beeline for the ones that have sex scenes attached (seen in Hunt mode during the day. Nothing at night so far as I know.)
Found the problem... i had to buy the milk from the store instead of the bakery. :cautious:

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
I finished the Ian quest, got the model job, got 5 hunt scenes(3 around the neighbourhood and 2 inside the school), the club scen and the night waitress scen. Is there anything else I can do in this version?

About the game. I like this kinda stories, gods and monsters mixed up with pretty girls. The killing and torturing part was a bit too bloody for me. And I love the MC, the kinda girls who can enjoy getting gropped by strangers. Wild and proud, maybe even a bit arrogant, but won't mind the nasty stuff.

The pics was kinda rough, but I guess that's what the dev wants.

One last thing. I really hope there will be a fastforword button for all scens.

GameSon

May 3, 2017
Well i say its nice, and most important different from what you normaly find here (y)

It has still some bugs, for example, the scene where you have to seduce the janitor of the high school.
The texts are all there soo that shouldnt be the problem, but the images of aisha are missing, only the texts and the expressions of the janitor show. Soooo sad. (maybe im missing smth... )

In the spoilers you can find the console output and the save information

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to wear the correct clothing, seemingly. For the first scene, use the fourth (the first left in second row from the top) cloth in 'Casual' section when seducing Manny the first time.
I got this idea from closely watching the rip-image.
I haven't tried the next scenes though. But my guess is that as the game has many bugs still, whenever the images do not show up, we can try checking the rip-image for some reference.
Quite some research, eh? :))

Reactions: airapsI

airapsI

Feb 7, 2018
You have to wear the correct clothing, seemingly. For the first scene, use the fourth (the first left in second row from the top) cloth in 'Casual' section when seducing Manny the first time.
I haven't tried the next scenes though. But my guess is that as the game has many bugs still, whenever the images do not show up, we can try checking the rip-image for some reference.
Yeah i ended up doing the first shoots with manni without the images ...

Aug 26, 2017
Too much tbh over the game with just that in mind tryna jerk it not fucking master and laern its origins

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I'm looking at the posts and patreon for this game and I can't escape the feeling that this appears to be the sex game version of EVE Online - spreadsheets with a game skin.

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
hello pepz! hope yall have a great weekend. im just wondering for the guys/girls/furries that have played this game if there is lots of content? and if its worth playing. thanks for the answer! ^^

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
need saves of previous version like everybody else :) somebody please be the knight in the shining armor

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Is there a key where I go forward in the quest scenes or is there only the tiny arrow in the right corner?
And is it possible to speed up the whole thing?

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes