BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
Can't enter the school after the update. It wasn't an issue before. Anyone else get that too?

I didnt have any issues getting INTO the school, as i did most of the photoshoots with Minny. It was only AFTER i gained the slutty gym outfit and did the last photoshoot with him, my game would get the ERROR code. The game says that i unlocked all the outfits and a new area within the school and that i can continue to progress my friendship with Minny BUT when i go to hit the return button, it just gives me Errors. I have went ahead and attempted to check this process out on Monday at Dawn and Thursday at Dawn (Required times for event) but no matter the day or the week, the game just crashes. Perhaps thats the end of this build? Not much detail is given on the current build status and build 19 is out on their patreon.

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
@BreedingTool I got to the same place in the janitor line with the same error.

To recap, here are the scenes I've found so far. If I've missed some, please someone tell me :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah! that seems about right with this build thus far!. I do believe that after you complete the Janitor's creeper photoshoots, thats the end of this build~

Big Wallas

Feb 15, 2018
I can't play it. When i double click it a D.O.S windows pops up and then a message that the engine crashed. Any solutions? I have Win10

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
I can't play it. When i double click it a D.O.S windows pops up and then a message that the engine crashed. Any solutions? I have Win10

Unfortunately i dont really know what could cause that issue. Could try to re-download it or perhaps try downloading it from the Creators main patreon page (build 18 is free to the public<3) and see if that MAY help?.

Reactions: Big Wallas

Big Wallas

Feb 15, 2018
Unfortunately i dont really know what could cause that issue. Could try to re-download it or perhaps try downloading it from the Creators main patreon page (build 18 is free to the public<3) and see if that MAY help?.
I tryed re-download from here but not from the creators page... I'll give it a go and see what happen.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
At least screenshot the message. Or type it into google, add "godot" and see where that takes you.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Thread updated!
  • Fixed the changelogs
  • Added links to the new version of the game

Reactions: DrackDrap

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The Genre is correct? No sexual content?
There is a good amount of sexual content. Certainly worth trying. If you can live with the UI, the game is very nice. Takes a fair bit of exploring to find sexual stuff. Also, be prepared for a pretty rough scene at the end of the plotline with Ian and Mikela.

The two jobs with sexual content are night time waitress and house maid. You can change jobs on the computer in your bedroom.

Reactions: rateezy and RJP

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
Tried to edit the save via notepad now i cant save or load. Anyone else experience this or something similar?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Tried to edit the save via notepad now i cant save or load. Anyone else experience this or something similar?
The save files are saved in unix format, so use something like notepad++ instead of notepad. Notepad saves in windows format (cr+lf instead of just lf for newlines).

Reactions: batman321456
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes