Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Thanks a lot! If you could remember, could you tell me what build you did the janitor quest on?
in one of my save files i started the janitor quest on 19.1 but for some reason it was not progressing for me ie i had to take the same pictures over and over again no new options or anything were added regardless of how many times i tried so i downloaded Blade7777's save files to bypass the janitor quest. but even then i cannot seem to enter the school. i think save 1 is blade7777's save and the other are mine

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Heck, if they want to scare me with those tags, they did it...still I'll try it, obviously a man think with his cock...

Reactions: Guillem

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just a warning, don't play Lucas route unless you want forced cuck shit(I'm not kinkshaming here, btw, it's the fact it's forced what pissed me off, because I wanted to progress the vanilla route and since until now you always had control of your character, this is a low blow). Until it's fixed(if?..), just don't. Not with that piece of shit character.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Just a warning, don't play Lucas route unless you want forced cuck shit(I'm not kinkshaming here, btw, it's the fact it's forced what pissed me off, because I wanted to progress the vanilla route and since until now you always had control of your character, this is a low blow). Until it's fixed(if?..), just don't. Not with that piece of shit character.
as in like no control at all? that sucks decision making in this game was really cool

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
as in like no control at all? that sucks decision making in this game was really cool
I have a strong feeling it's one of the bugs. But yeah, at this point as soon as you progress until Lucas brings this retarded monkey, you can say "fuck off" first time and all the next times the scene automatically progresses the shit way.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
I have a strong feeling it's one of the bugs. But yeah, at this point as soon as you progress until Lucas brings this retarded monkey, you can say "fuck off" first time and all the next times the scene automatically progresses the shit way.
well i hope that's the case

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
well i hope that's the case
Now that I tried to experiment a few times, paid more attention to dialogue, because the first time I just wanted to skip the whole introduction part of his "friend", all next interactions are indeed forced and nothing you can do other than dropping the whole thing.
Now... If you go slut route around Lucas, you have to use heart at some point to make him do something, however if you go vanilla, he is brave enough at that moment where you otherwise would have to use the heart.
So yeah, hopefully it's just not finished, because Lucas supposed to grow some balls, at least there are hints to that.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
This is gonna be a real nitpick, but I wish she had a larger ass since the MC is always described as the perfect sexual image you'd think she would have a fat booty.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Actually everytime you lose against monsters you get beaten bloody and raped.
It's been a long while since I played the aforementioned gross story scene, but other than that I have seen no other monsters. So where exactly do we get to fight such things?

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes