mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
It's been a long while since I played the aforementioned gross story scene, but other than that I have seen no other monsters. So where exactly do we get to fight such things?
There's an option at night when you're in map view of the town its in the same panel where the bus and taxi option is located you can use your sight to pick a location and hunt monsters, this is after the dude visits you and tells you about the succubus eye. And when the sister first calls you about the deformed looking dude.

The fights are pretty simple and can lose easily just to see the rape scenes there is no game over though so you dont have to start from scratch and just wanna see the main character raped by tentacles or something.

Last edited:

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
mazqaz Hah, I thought I'd played all the content, but have completely missed all that. Good thing, because I hate rape and such content. I was wondering why there was a fighting skill. Thanks for sharing that.

dragonius

Jan 7, 2017

Build 20
  • Put the new navigation system in the scenes of the quest of Manny Dull (going to the school)
  • Indication of what activities you didn't with the old man in the housemaid job
  • New sex scene in the waitress at night job, with the new outfit.
  • More scenes with the boy in the housemaid job, going to the movies.
  • Fixed some colors in buttons in Lucas scenes, fixed that the navigation was letting you skip the options in Lucas scenes (train and convention)
  • New scene from a poll: Book Seller's job, going to a house where is an old man, can be seduced and then escalate to something more ecchi.
  • Added new npc Clark McNiven (the oldman)
Notes:
All the scenes in the Manny Dull quest are with the new navigation system.
The new scene at the Waitress at Night job can be accessed if you did all the other scenes with the common clothes and acquired the ero waitress outfit, then when you go to the waitress at night job you can choose which outfit to wear, if you chose the ero, you can access to a seduction option and then go further and access to the scene.
You can note that the option to trigger the scene after the seduction scene with the ero outfit is called "ero spell", at this moment you can access without any problem, but in the future you will have to complete some requirements to access this option and the words "ero spell" will have more sense.
Aisha can continue seducing Lucas (Wednesdays in the housemaid job), the next step is to invite him to the movies, if he accepts (if you had sex in the previous scenes won't be that easy) you could pick him later in the afternoon to go to the movies, there you have a scene where you can choose to do 2 ero iterations in front of Lucas. To get to the movies you need to have a dress that can be bought in the clothes store.
The bookseller scene triggers on Monday and Wednesday, then you have the option to go to the old man house and seduce him, after that he will offer to Aisha a massage, you can say no and return another day, if you say yes, its trigger an ero scene and then you can return on Monday and Wednesday while working to get more scenes (at this moment are only two scenes)

Reactions: user9733

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Damn, tags and screenshots in the op don't do justice to this underrated game.Cool drawing and hot situations.Wish resolution was a bit higher though.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Is this game still a massive pile of bugs? Have tried to play it a few times and always seem to hit a game ending bug.

EDIT: So to answer my own question. Yes, this game is still super buggy. Took all of 5 minutes to hit a game freezing bug when talking to someone. Still trying to play it because it does seem interesting but pretty much have to save constantly to restart the game regularly.

Last edited:
Reactions: scannatore

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Is this game still a massive pile of bugs? Have tried to play it a few times and always seem to hit a game ending bug.

EDIT: So to answer my own question. Yes, this game is still super buggy. Took all of 5 minutes to hit a game freezing bug when talking to someone. Still trying to play it because it does seem interesting but pretty much have to save constantly to restart the game regularly.
The thing is with every new update there are new bugs that are not present in previous update.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
any cheats or ways to skip progress?
i really hate backtracking and grinding.
don't wanna start from 0 again.

proswagonizt

May 16, 2018
I still have issues trying to get the modelling job and the game hard freezes anytime I speak to Manny after the seduce scenes. I'm never getting past that first selfie scene.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
I still have issues trying to get the modelling job and the game hard freezes anytime I speak to Manny after the seduce scenes. I'm never getting past that first selfie scene.
You have to play the mini game in the scene aka the spam 5 game to progress the storyline it won't work if you keep skipping them

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
The game can be pretty good but there is a few anoying things it would be nice to fix:

• Most of the time we have no idea of what to do, what should we trigger to progress with the quests or characters, so makes the progression more clear
  • The dev reallly needs to put a skip keybind for the text, having to move the cursor up and down to click is way too anoying
  • Needs some options for sounds volume and fullscren/window mode
  • Sometimes the text is a too tiny and pretty hard to read
  • the minigames evolving spamming a key like a madman are not great
  • Dev you need some sort of help to correct the english in your game because it's bad, even tho english it's far from my first language I can still see a lot of mistakes !

Reactions: Obicase

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
any cheats or ways to skip progress?
i really hate backtracking and grinding.
don't wanna start from 0 again.
There is already a built in cheat system when you click the menu, money, events, jobs, clothes, and other stuff gets unlocked.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Also, if I quit the waitress job, there is no other job to select. It just says unemployed? More bugs?

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
Also when you quit your job you need to wait another day and a get a job option will appear on your laptop
Except the button is not there.
Also I assume jobs re bugged because after quitting a job, new option does not appear at all.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Except the button is not there.
Also I assume jobs re bugged because after quitting a job, new option does not appear at all.
Snip20190924_2.png
Its showing for me and like I said you need to wait till next day after quiting, also what game version are you playing? The one in the OP is outdated the one I'm playing is 20.6 and it was posted in the comments here

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes